Rocksmith Bex error

Sidiloko

Question

5 answers to this question

A BEX error on anything means that DEP has experienced a buffer overflow exception, to fix this, you need to right click on my computer > properties> advanced system settings on the left bar, under the performance section, click on settings, click the "Data Execution Prevention" tab, and then click the checkbox for "turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select", click Add and then browse to the Rocksmith2014.exe program and add it.

hope this works for you.

A BEX error on anything means that DEP has experienced a buffer overflow exception, to fix this, you need to right click on my computer > properties> advanced system settings on the left bar, under the performance section, click on settings, click the "Data Execution Prevention" tab, and then click the checkbox for "turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select", click Add and then browse to the Rocksmith2014.exe program and add it.

hope this works for you.

Already tryed to do this.

But my computer can't allow to put this program as exception on dep.

I don't know barely nothing about programming.

If you know how to fix that to i'll appreciate. Thank You!

Go into Programs under Control Panel, remove last updates to Windows, this assumes issue began around June 13 or 14 which would be an update of Windows on "Patch Tuesday".

Could be an actual Windows update or an automatic driver update done by Windows. Uninstall updates that coincide with your issue starting try RS.