FAQ & Support for the Requests / Work In Progress List

i wonder if someone, somewhere in the world has died while waiting for the request forum to be finished just so they could learn to play their favorite song. 'sob'...'sniffle'....'sob'.

........"paces floor fervently, trying to think of more motivatingly meaningful things to say"

• Like 2

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick links: The Big List , The Request/WIP Form Introducing...  Request & Work In Progress List 2.0! by @claimore22 & @ForgeOn   Request a song, look up songs already being made, or let ev

There are a lot of completed requests, that still show as "request", there should be an option that if a certain number of people vote as completed, it shows completed, or atleast to edit the request

FAQs   Q: Why, after entering my request/WIP, does it show up for a second and then disappear? A: Our list has a script that automatically checks for duplicates and removes them but this only happens

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your patience!@claimore22 and I have been working hard to get Requests v2.0 up and running with as few issues as possible.This version should be running much smoother than the old google doc, along with a simpler to use search, a new view filtering option, and a "likes" column so you can vote for your favorite requests! (Keep in mind that, as always, requests are just that "requests," and no one has any obligation to make them for you. The best way to get a request made is to make it yourself with the awesome tools and resources available to you on this site!) That said there are still a lot of features I would like to see and I'm sure you would as well, such as, being able to edit your own requests, notification of when your request is completed, etc. If you have anything you would like to see implemented in Requests v3.0 feel free to post them in this thread! In the meantime though, all the editing and updating of submitted requests will continue to be done by hand by our staff, so please continue to help us keep this list up to date by posting the needed changes in this thread!In fact, there have been quite a few requests that were submitted and changed on the list in our original version that were rolled back by issues with the google doc, so if there are any old edits that didn't take, please comment those again as well! Thank you all so much for your support and continued participation in the community, dedication to learning to play, and all around to making Customs Forge a rockin' place to be! :D##################Below is the latest list of your latest submitted edits and updates that I have entered into the system:@@Rockfirstlast, @@15florealb, "We Exist by Arcade Fire" marked Completed!@@sp00ge, "Social Distortion - Reach for the Sky" marked In Progress (successfully this time!)@@Chazite, "Constant Motion" and "Metropolis pt. 1" marked Completed!@@smirocsmo, "Red Hot Chili Peppers - I Could Have Lied" marked Completed! :D@@TomSawyer2112, "Boys of Summer by Don Henley" marked Completed! :D@@Teinashu, "In Too Deep" and "We're All To Blame" REMOVED!@@Billkwando, "Cryin'", "There Is a Light That Never Goes Out", "This Charming Man", and "Murderers" marked Completed! :D

• Like 3

Hurray its live !!  :)  

thanks to hdnsmbt for leading me in the right way in  request 2.0  . ForgeOn for leading me in my tasks  and his patience .
tekie for his nice regex :).

And unleashed for his support .

Hope you like it everyone.
  • Like 3

• Administrator

Finnished Songs.Sonata Arctica - Replica, Letter To Dana, My land

Powerwolf - We Drink Your Blood (He asks for a different tuning but the tab & song are both in C# Standard) 

Iron Maiden - Can I Play With Madness?, Alexander The Great, Wasting Love, The Clansman, Hallowed Be Thy Name, 

My Chemical Romance - Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us 2x, To The End, The Ghost of You, Vampires will never hurt you, I'm Not Okay (I Promise), Dead! Helena, 

Babymetal - Megitsune, Gimme Chocolate (In the list as ギミチョコ )(User requested a different tuning but without posting a tab i think he had no idea what the tuning was)

Tenacious D - Tribute, The Metal

Clutch - Ghost, Cypress Grove, Electric Worry (combined with One eye dollar).

Papa Roach - Last Resort, She loves me not.

Fall Out Boy - 7 Minutes In Heaven (Atavan Halen), Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner,

Slipknot - Duality, Psychosocial.

A Perfect Circle -  Judith.

Alice in Chains - Again, Down in a Hole.

Megadeth - Wake Up Dead

Disturbed - The Game

Eagles - Life in the Fast Lane, One of These Nights, Victim of Love

Green Day - Waiting, 21 Guns, Westbound Sign, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Jesus of Suburbia, Wake me up when september ends, Welcome to paradise, When i come around, Good Riddance (Time of your life), Sex Drugs&Violence, Brain Stew.

Guns N' Roses - Civil War, Welcome to the jungle, Nightrain

In Flames - Come Clarity, Varmlandsvisan.

Pink Floyd - In the Flesh, Shine on You Crazy Diamond (Parts I - V), Mother, 

Radiohead - Street Spirit (Fade Out), Jigsaw Falling Into PlaceThe XX - Crystalised.U2 - New Years day, Beautiful Day, Bullet The Blue Sky, The Fly, One(live, idk if that counts)

Official DLC.

The Ventures - Walk Don't RunGodsmack - I Stand Alone, Awake

Sum 41 - In Too Deep, We're All To Blame

Slash - AnastasiaCake - I Will Survive

Alter Bridge - Blackbird, Rise Today, 

Megadeth - Symphony of DestructionWIPPentagram -  20 Buck Spin by Alex360 tuning: Drop D

• Like 2

Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory
Steam -

Cool! Thanks for getting the list back up. Would be nice to be able to flag entries as being already completed to make it easier to keep track of. 

Here were the ones from artists A-B I saw already completed. Amazing how many songs that get out there!

Three Days Grace - Never Too Late

AC/DC - TNT

AC/DC - Thunderstruck

Alterbridge - Blackbird (Official DLC)

Alterbridge - Rise Today (Official DLC)

Babymetal - Megitsune

Black Crowes - Twice as hard

Black Keys - Little Black Submarines (requested twice)

Black Sabbath - Iron Man

Bloc Party - Helicopter

Bloc Party - Banquet

Bon Jovi - Always

Bryan Adams - Everything I do and Summer of 69

Black Crowes - Remedy

• Like 2

It sounds like in the chat you guys are currently going through and modifying it so I'll hold off on mentioning duplicates or official DLC or anything until you guys are done, but I will go ahead and mention that it seems liking a request resets you to the top of the current page which is mildly disorienting. Looking great otherwise.

I've always got the multitracks.

. . .
Below is the latest list of your latest submitted edits and updates that I have entered into the system:

@@Rockfirstlast, @@15florealb, "We Exist by Arcade Fire" marked Completed!

@@sp00ge, "Social Distortion - Reach for the Sky" marked In Progress (successfully this time!)

@@Chazite, "Constant Motion" and "Metropolis pt. 1" marked Completed!

@@smirocsmo, "Red Hot Chili Peppers - I Could Have Lied" marked Completed! :D

@@TomSawyer2112, "Boys of Summer by Don Henley" marked Completed! :D

@@Teinashu, "In Too Deep" and "We're All To Blame" REMOVED!

@@Billkwando, "Cryin'", "There Is a Light That Never Goes Out", "This Charming Man", and "Murderers" marked Completed! :D

Finnished Songs.
Sonata Arctica - Replica, Letter To Dana, My land

Powerwolf - We Drink Your Blood (He asks for a different tuning but the tab & song are both in C# Standard) 

Iron Maiden - Can I Play With Madness?, Alexander The Great, Wasting Love, The Clansman, Hallowed Be Thy Name, 

My Chemical Romance - Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us 2x, To The End, The Ghost of You, Vampires will never hurt you, I'm Not Okay (I Promise), Dead! Helena, 

Babymetal - Megitsune, Gimme Chocolate (In the list as ギミチョコ )(User requested a different tuning but without posting a tab i think he had no idea what the tuning was)

Tenacious D - Tribute, The Metal

Clutch - Ghost, Cypress Grove, Electric Worry (combined with One eye dollar).

Papa Roach - Last Resort, She loves me not.

Fall Out Boy - 7 Minutes In Heaven (Atavan Halen), Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner,

Slipknot - Duality, Psychosocial.

A Perfect Circle -  Judith.

Alice in Chains - Again, Down in a Hole.

Megadeth - Wake Up Dead

Disturbed - The Game

Eagles - Life in the Fast Lane, One of These Nights, Victim of Love

Green Day - Waiting, 21 Guns, Westbound Sign, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Jesus of Suburbia, Wake me up when september ends, Welcome to paradise, When i come around, Good Riddance (Time of your life), Sex Drugs&Violence, Brain Stew.

Guns N' Roses - Civil War, Welcome to the jungle, Nightrain

In Flames - Come Clarity, Varmlandsvisan.

Pink Floyd - In the Flesh, Shine on You Crazy Diamond (Parts I - V), Mother, 

Radiohead - Street Spirit (Fade Out), Jigsaw Falling Into Place
The XX - Crystalised.
U2 - 
New Years day, Beautiful Day, Bullet The Blue Sky, The Fly, One(live, idk if that counts)

Official DLC.

The Ventures - Walk Don't Run
Godsmack - I Stand Alone, Awake

Sum 41 - In Too Deep, We're All To Blame

Slash - Anastasia
Cake - I Will Survive

Alter Bridge - Blackbird, Rise Today, 

Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction

WIP
Pentagram -  20 Buck Spin by Alex360 tuning: Drop D

Completed songs currently listed as requests:

Three Days Grace - Never Too Late (Lead requested, full band available)

AC/DC - Girls Got Rhythm (Lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available), Shoot to Thrill (Lead requested, lead available), T.N.T (Lead requested, lead available), Thunderstruck (Lead requested, lead available)

Alice Cooper - Poison (lead requested, full band available), I'm Eighteen (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)

Alkaline Trio - Radio (lead requested, full band available)

Annihilator - Alison Hell (Bass requested, full band and bass/vocals only versions available)

Anthrax - Caught In A Mosh (Lead requested, full band available), Got the Time (lead requested, lead and bass available)

Aqua Timez - Velonica (Lead requested, full band available)

Arch Enemy - Enemy Within (Lead requested, full band available)

Arctic Monkeys - Balaclava (Lead requested, full band available), Riot Van (ditto), My Propeller (same), Who the Fuck Are the Arctic Monkeys (yep), Arabella (mhm), This House Is A Circus (ditto (except no vocals)), If You Were There Beware (uh huh)

Asia - Heat of the Moment (Lead requested, full band available)

Asking Alexandria - Not the American Average (Lead requested, lead/vocals available)

At the Gates - Blinded By Fear (Lead requested, lead available)

Avenged Sevenfold - Unholy Confessions (Bass requested, full band (minus vocals) available), Remenissions (Lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available), Unholy Confessions (Lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)

Aya Hirano - God Knows (Lead requested, full band available)

Babymetal - Migitsune (Lead request, full band available)

Bachman Turner Overdrive - Taking Care of Business (Lead request, full band (minus vocals) available)

Beatles - Yesterday (Lead requested, rhythm/vocals available, but there's only one guitar part in the song so it's the same difference)

Black Crowes - Hard to Handle (Lead requested, full band available), She Talks to Angels (Lead requested, rhythm/bass/vocals available, pretty sure there's only one guitar part so semantics), Twice As Hard (Lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)

Black Keys - Meet Me In the City (Lead requested, rhythm available, probably only one guitar part given the band so semantics), Little Black Submarines (Lead requested, full band available)

Black Sabbath - Iron Man (Lead requested, full band available)

Bloc Party - Helicopter (Lead requested, full band available), Banquet (Lead requested, full band available)

Bon Jovi - Have a Nice Day (Lead requested, full band available), Always (Lead requested, full band available)

Brand New - The Quiet Things No One Ever Knows (Lead requested, full band available)

Bring Me the Horizon - It Never Ends (Lead requested, lead available), Alligator Blood (Lead requested, lead available), Sleep Walking (Lead requested, lead/bass available)

Bryan Adams - Summmer of 69 (Lead requested, lead/rhythm available), Everything I Do (Lead requested, lead/vocals available)

Buckethead - Siege Engine (Lead requested, full band available),

Bullet For My Valentine - Forever and Always (Lead requested, lead/rhythm available)

Candlebox - Far Behind (Lead requested, full band available)

Coheed and Cambria - Delirium Trigger (lead requested, full band available), Neverender (lead requested, full band available), In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 (same), Welcome Home (ditto)

Coldplay - In My Place (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available), Yellow (lead requested, full band available), Trouble (ditto), Fix You (same), Talk (yup)

Cradle of Filth - Her Ghost in the Fog (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)

Creed - My Sacrifice (Lead requested, lead available), One Last Breath (lead requested, lead available)

Danzig - Mother (Bass requested, full band available)

Death - Pull the Plug (Bass requested, bass available), The Philosopher (Bass requested, bass available), Spirit Crusher (Lead requested, full band available), To Forgive is to Suffer (Lead requested, full band available)

Deftones - Elite (Lead requested, lead available)D

Derek &(/and) the Dominos - Layla (Lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)

Dissection - Night's Blood or Where Dead Angels Lie (Lead requested, full band available of the latter)

Doobie Brothers - China Grove (Lead requested, full band available)

Edgar Winter Group/Edgar Wintergroup - Frankestein/Frankenstein (lead/bass requested, full band available)

Fall Out Boy - 7 Minutes in Heaven (Atavan Halen) (Lead requested, lead/rhythm available)

Filter - Hey Man, Nice Shot (Lead requested, full band available)

Foghat - Slow Ride (Lead requested, full band available)

Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench (Lead requested, full band available), The Pretender (Lead requested, full band available)

Free - All Right Now (Lead requested, full band available)

From Our Hands - Sinners (Lead requested, full band available)

Gavin Degraw - Best I Ever Had (Lead requested, lead available)

Genesis - Firth of Filth (Lead requested, lead/rhythm/bass available)

George Benson - Breezin' (Lead requested, lead available)

George Thorogood and the Destroyers - Bad to the Bone (Lead requested, lead/bass available)

Ghost B.C. - Infestissumam/Per Aspera Ad Inferi (Bass requested, full band available)

Ghost Brigade - 2222 Nihil (Lead requested, lead/bass available)

Grand Funk Railroad - Were an American Band (Lead requested, full band versions available)

Great White - Once Bitten Twice Shy (Lead requested, full band available)

Green Day - Minority (Lead requested, full band available)

Harold Faltermeyer - Top Gun Anthem (Lead requested, lead available)

Completed songs listed as in-progress:

Arch Enemy - Enemy Within (lead listed, full band available), Nemesis (lead listed, full band available), Taking Back My Soul (lead listed, full band available)

Clutch - Ghost (lead listed, full band available), Cypress Grove (lead listed, full band available)

Devin Townsend - Deep Peace (lead listed, lead/rhythm available), Life (lead listed, full band available)

Dr. Feelgood - Milk and Alcohol (lead listed, lead/bass available)

Dream Theater - The Glass Prison (Lead listed, full band available)

Edguy - King of Fools (Lead listed, lead/rhythm/bass available), Painting on the Wall (ditto)

Great White - Once Bitten Twice Shy (Lead listed, full band available)

Harold Faltermeyer - Top Gun Anthem (Lead listed, lead available)

Duplicate entires:

AC/DC - Sink the Pink | acdc - sink the pink

Arch Enemy - Enemy Within (request) | Arch Enemy - Enemy Within (in progress) (NOTE: This seems to be completed now anyway)

Avenged Sevenfold - Unholy Confessions (bass request) | Avenged Sevenfold - Unholy Confessions (guitar request) (NOTE: This seems to be completed now anyway)

Black Keys - Little Black Submarine | Black Keys, The - Little Black Submarines

Bryan Adams - Summer of 69 (request) | Bryan Adams - Summer of 69' (completed) (ugh, it's '69 anyway, JEEEEEEZ)

Derek & the Domines - Layal | Derek and the Dominos - Layla (NOTE: This seems to be completed now anyway)

Edgar Winter Group - Frankestein | Edgar Wintergroup - Frankenstein (NOTE: This seems to be completed now anyway)

Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown (guitar request) | Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown (bass request)

Great White - Once Bitten Twice Shy (request) | Great White - Once Bitten Twice Shy (in progress) (NOTE: This seems to be completed now anyway)

Harold Faltermeyer - Top Gun Anthem (request) | Harold Faltermeyer - Top Gun Anthem (in progress) (NOTE: This seems to be completed now anyway)

HIM - Killing Loneliness (Lead requested, full band available)

Hinder - Lips of an Angel (Lead requested, lead/rhythm available)

Official songs currently listed as requests:

Albert King - Born Under a Bad Sign (available as Albert King with Stevie Ray Vaughan - Born Under a Bad Sign)

Blue Oyster Cult - The Reaper (available as Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper)

Cheap Trick - Surrender (Live) Not dlc (Yeah but sorry dude the studio version is and that's against the rules)

Cream - Sunshine of Your Love (RS1 song, didn't export, not sure of admins' ruling on that)

Eric Clapton - Run Back to Your Side (Same as above)

Eric Johnson - Cliffs of Dover (full version, not the DLC one) (Same as Surrender (Live))

Eric Johnson - Cliffs of Dover Live intro (same)

Five Finger Death Punch - House of the Rising Sun (??? Debatable, it's a public domain song but the Animals version is in the game already)

Version .00000000000000001: Finished with A songs not listed in quoted messages.

Version .00000000000000101: Finished with artists that begin with B. Gonna get lunch and get back to it in about a half hour or so, if anyone wants to take over for C (or start at the opposite end or something) during the meantime be my guest.

Version .00000000000001011: Finished C.

Version .00000000000101101: D is for done. With D.

Version .00000000011101110: E.

Version .00000000110100110: F is for finished. With F.

Version .00000001101100101: G AND H. Might break for a bit here and work on something else. If I do I'll pick it up (pick it up) in a few hours this afternoon and tonight and whatnot. I intend to finish it sometime today, but anyone else wants to help get it done faster is welcome to start from I or work backwards from Z.

EDIT: Oops, missed punchyrumble in my first draft. Sorry.

• Like 3

I've always got the multitracks.

hey, I started working backwards from Z and got upto SU... taking a break now.

Completed songs currently listed as requests:

ZZ Top - Tush (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
Yngwie J. Malmsteen - Far Beyond The Sun (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
Yes - Siberian Khatru (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
Yes - Heart of the Sunrise (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
Wilson Pickett - In the Midnight Hour (Bass requested, Lead and bass available)
Warrant - Cherry Pie (Bass requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
Victor Wooten - You Can't Hold No Groove (Bass requested, Bass and vocals available)
Van Halen - Panama (Lead requested, Lead available)
Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats - Deaths Door (Lead requested Full band (minus vocals) available)
U2 - Bullet The Blue Sky (Lead requested, Live performance with Lead, Bass and vocals available)
U2 - Beautiful Day (Lead requested, Lead, Bass and vocals available)
U2 - The Fly (Lead requested, Lead, Bass and vocals available)
U2 - One (Lead requested, Live performance with Lead, Bass and vocals available)
Trivium - Black (lead requested, full band available)
Triumph - Lay It On The Line (Lead requested, Lead available)
Tool - H (Lead requested, Lead available)
Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back In Town Tab (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
The XX - Crystalised (lead requested, full band available)
The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
The Used - Blue and Yellow (Lead requested, Lead available)
The Sword - Freya (lead requested, Lead & Rhythm available)
The Raconteurs - Consoler of the Lonely (lead requested, Lead & Bass available)
The pretty reckless - Going to Hell (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
The Outfield - Your Love (Lead requested, full band available, and another bass only version also available)
The Offspring - Vultures (Lead requested, full band available)
The Kinks - Waterloo Sunset (Lead requested, full band available)
The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Voodoo Child (Lead requested, Lead available)
The Four Seasons December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night) (Bass requested, Rhythm & Bass available)
The Eagles - One Of These Nights (lead requested, Full band available)
The Eagles - Victim of Love (lead requested, full band available)
The cult - She sells sanctuary (Lead requested Full band (minus vocals) available)
The Cranberries - Zombie (Bass requested, Full band available)
The Coral - Dreaming Of You (lead requested, Lead & Bass available)
The Black Keys - Your Touch (Lead requested, lead and Vocals available)
The Beatles - Hey Bulldog (Bass requested, Lead & Bass available)
Tenacious D - The Metal (Lead requested, Lead, Bass & Vocals available)
Tenacious D - Tribute (Lead requested, Full band available)
Ten Years After - I'd Love To Change The World (Lead requested, Full band available)
Tears For Fears - Shout (Lead requested, Lead, Bass & vocals available)
Talking Heads - Psycho Killer (bass requested, bass & vocals available)
swallow the sun - Swallow (Lead requested, Full band available)
switchfoot meant to live (lead requested, Lead Rhythm & bass available)

Styx - Crystal Ball (lead requested, full band available)
Styx - Come Sail Away (Bass requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
Stevie Nicks - Edge of Seventeen (Bass requested, Lead Bass and vocals available)
Steely Dan - Reelin' in the Years (lead requested, Lead bass and vocals available & also another lead only version)
Steely Dan - Kid Charlemagne (Lead requested, Lead and vocals available)
Stan Bush - The Touch (lead requested, lead available)
Staind - It's Been Awhile (Lead requested, Lead and rhythm available)
Soundgarden - Black hole Sun (lead requested, Full band available)
Sonata Arctica - Replica (lead requested, Full band available)
Sonata Arctica - Letter to Dana (lead requested, Full band available)
Sonata Arctica - My Land (lead rwquested, lead available)
Soda Stereo - Juegos de Seducción (lead requested, Lead and bass available)
Soda Stereo - Profugos (lead requested, lead and bass available
Slipknot - Psychosocial (lead requested, full band available)
Slayer - Angel of Death (Bass requested, bass available)
Slash - Starlight (lead requested, lead available)
skid row - youth gone wild (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
Skid Row - 18 and life (lead requested, lead and bass & vocals available also another with bass and vocals only)
Sex Pistols - God Save the Queen (lead requested, lead and bass available)
Sepultura - Roots Bloody Roots (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
Scorpions - Bad Boys Running Wild (lead requested, full band available)
Scorpions - No One Like You (bass requested, full band available)
Scorpions - Rock You Like A Hurricane (lead requested, full band available)
Scandal - Shoujo S (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
Santana - Corazon Espinado (Lead requested, lead, bass and vocals available)
Santana - Europa (Lead requested, lead and bass available)
Roy Orbison - Oh, Pretty Woman (Lead requested, lead and bass available)
Rise Against - Everchanging (acoustic) (lead requested, full band available)
Rick Derringer Rock n Roll Hoochie Koo (lead requested, lead available)
Rhapsody - Emerald Sword (lead requested, lead and bass available)
Refused - Rather Be Dead (lead requested, lead available)
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Give It Away (Lead requested, lead, bass and vocals available)
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge (Lead requested, lead, bass and vocals available)
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication Live at Slane Castle (lead requested, lead rhythm and vocals available)
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Wet Sand (Lead requested, lead, bass and vocals available)
Red hot chili peppers - Californication (Lead requested, lead, bass and vocals available)
Red hot chili peppers - Charlie (lead requested, full band available)
Rammstein - Spiel mit mir (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
Rammstein - Mein Herz Brennt (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
Rammstein - Du Hast (lead requested, lead available)
Rammstein - Feuer Frei (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
Rage Against The Machine - Killing in The Name (Lead requested, lead, bass and vocals available)
Rage Against the Machine - Bombtrack (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
Radiohead - Jigsaw Falling Into Place (lead requested, full band available)
Radiohead - Street Spirit (Fade Out) (lead requested, full band available)

Queensryche - Jet City Woman (Lead requested, Lead, bass and vocals available)
Queens of the Stone Age - If Only (Lead requested, 2 x full band versions available)
Queen - We will Rock You (Lead requested, lead available)
Powerwolf - We Drink Your Blood (Lead requested, full band available)
Poison - Unskinny Bop (Lead requested, Lead bass and vocals available)
Pink Floyd - In the Flesh? (Lead requested, lead bass and vocals available)
Pink Floyd - Shine on You Crazy Diamond (Parts I - V) (Lead requested, full band available)
Pink Floyd - Echoes (lead requested, live version with lead bass and vocals available)
Pink Floyd - Mother (Lead requested, full band available)
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb (Lead requested, full band available)
Peter Frampton - Do you feel like we do (Lead requested, Lead available)
Pearl Jam - State of Love and Trust (Lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
Pearl Jam - Yellow Ledbettet (lead requested, lead and bass available)
Pearl Jam - Even Flow (Lead requested, full band available)
Pearl Jam - Last Kiss (Lead requested, full band available)
Paul McCartney & Wings - Band on the Run (Lead requested, full band available)
pat benatar - heartbreaker (Lead requested, lead and vocals available and another bass only version too)
Passenger - Let Her Go (Lead requested, full band available)
Parkway Drive - Carrion (Lead requested, Lead & bass available)
Parkway Drive - The River (Lead requested, full band available)
Papa Roach - Last Resort (Lead requested, Lead, Bass & vocals available)
OZZY OZBOURNE - Crazy Babies (Lead requested, full band available)
ozzy - no more tears (Lead requested, full band available)
Overkill - Elimination (Bass requested, full band available)
Our Lady Pe - Not Enough (Lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
Opeth - Blackwater Park Lead requested, full band available)
Oasis - The Masterplan (Lead requested, Lead & Bass available)
Oasis - Bring it on down (Lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)

Norah Jones - Don't Know Why (lead requested, lead bass and vocals available)
Nirvana - Lithium (bass requested, Rhythm, baass and vocals available)
Nirvana - All Apologies (Lead requested, lead and bass available)
Nightwish - She Is My Sin (lead requested, Live version with Lead, Rhythm and bass available)
Neil Young - Down by the River (Lead requested, full band available)
Neil Young - Cinnamon Girl (Lead requested, full band available)
My Chemical Romance - I'm Not Okay (I Promise) (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
My Chemical Romance - Helena (Lead requested, full band available)
My Chemical Romance - Vampires Will Never Hurt You (Lead requested, Lead and Rhythm available)
My Chemical Romance - Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us (Lead requested, Lead available)
My Chemical Romance - Dead! (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
My Chemical Romance - To The End (Lead requested, Lead, Rhythm and vocals available)
My Chemical Romance - The Ghost of You (Lead requested, Lead, Rhythm and vocals available)
Muse - Survival (lead requested, lead bass and vocals available)
Muse - Futurism (lead requested, lead bass and vocals available)
Mr. Big - To Be With You (lead requested, lead bass and vocals available)
Miwa - Change (Lead requested, lead and rhythm available)
Metallica - Am I Evil? (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
Metallica - Harvester of Sorrow (Lead requested, full band available)
Metallica - Ain't My Bitch (Lead requested, full band available)
Metallica - Seek and Destroy (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
metallica - mama said (Lead requested, full band available)
metallica - wasting my hate (Lead requested, full band available)
metallica - and justice for all (Lead requested, lead available)
Metallica - Enter Sandman (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
metallica - bleeding me (Lead requested, full band available)
metallica - wherever i may roam (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
Metallica - Die, die die my darling (cover) (Lead requested, lead and bass available)
Metallica - The memory remains (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
Metallica - Dyers Eve (Lead requested, full band available)
Metallica - For whom the bell tolls (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
Metallica - Sad But True (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
Metallica - Whiskey in the jar (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
Men at work - It's a Mistake (Lead requested, full band available)
Megadeth - Wake Up Dead (Lead requested, full band available)
Megadeth - Mechanix (Lead requested, full band available)
Megadeth - Mary Jane (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
Megadeth - Sweating Bullets (Lead requested, full band available)
Mastodon - Octopus Has No Friends (Lead requested, full band available)
Mötley Crüe - Home Sweet Home (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
mötley crüe - wild side (Lead requested, full band available)

Live - Lightning Crashes (lead requested, full band available)
Lit - My Own Worst Enemy (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
Linkin Park - Guilty All The Same (Lead requested, lead available)
Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff (lead requested, Lead bass and vocals available)
Limp Bizkit - My Generation (lead requested, Lead bass and vocals available)
Limp Bizkit - Take A Look Around (lead requested, full band available)
Led Zeppelin - The Ocean (lead requested, full band available)
Lamb Of God - Laid To Rest (lead requested, full band available)
Korn - Falling Away From Me (lead requested, full band available)
Kool & The Gang - Jungle Boogie (bass requested, bass and vocals available)
Kiss - Love Gun (lead requested, lead and vocals available, also bass only version available)
Kings of leon - notion (lead requested, Lead available)
Kamelot - March of Mephisto (lead requested, Lead bass and vocals available)
Judas Priest - Victim of Changes (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
judas priest - the hellion/electric eye (lead requested, full band available)
Joy Division - Disorder (bass requested, Lead and bass available)
Joy Division - Transmission (lead requested, Lead and bass available)
Johnny Cash - Hurt (lead requested, Lead rhythm and vocals available)
John Petrucci - Glasgow Kiss (lead requested, Lead and rhythm available)
john petrucci - john petrucci solo (lead requested, full band available) Listed as Periphery - Erised (John Petrucci guest solo)
John Mayer - Slow Dancing In A Burning Room (lead requested, full band available)
joe satriani - Ten Words (lead requested, Lead available)
Joe Satriani - Crystal Planet (lead requested, Lead and bass available)
Joe Satriani - Lights Of Heaven (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
Joe Satriani - House Full Of Bullets (lead requested, Lead and bass available)
Joan Jett and the Blackhearts -  love rock and roll (bass requested, full band available, full band minus lyrics and bass only version)
jim cook - hyrule overworld theme (lead requested, lead and rhythm available)
Jethro Tull - Locomotive Breath (lead requested, Lead and bass available)
Jethro Tull - Aqualung (lead requested, Lead bass and vocals available)
Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah (lead requested, Lead available)
Jeff Beck - Cause We've Ended As Lovers (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
Jamiroquai - Time Won't Wait (lead requested, full band available)
James Brown - Make it Funky (bass requested, bass available)
Jaco Pastorius - The Chicken (bass requested, bass available)

Iron Maiden - The Clansman (lead requested, lead, bass and vocals available)
Iron Maiden - Hallowed be thy name (lead requested, lead, rhythm and vocals available and also bass only version)
Iron Maiden - Can i play with madness (lead requested, full band available)
Iron Maiden - Stranger in a strange land (lead requested, lead, bass and vocals available)
Iron Maiden - Alexander the great (lead requested, full band available)
Iron Maiden - Wasting Love (lead requested, full band available)
Incubus - Drive (lead requested, lead, bass and vocals available)
Incubus - 11AM (lead requested, lead available)
In Flames - Come Clarity (lead requested, full band available)
In Flames - Varmlandsvisan (lead requested, lead and rhythm available)
Ikimono Gakari - Blue Bird (bass requested, lead and bass available)

Completed songs listed as in-progress:
Volbeat - Lola Montez (rhythm requested, full band available)
The Velvet Underground - Heroin (lead requested, Lead, Rhythm & Vocals available)
The neighbourhood - Sweater weather | The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather
Television - Torn Curtain (Lead requested, Lead, Bass & vocals available)
System of a Down - Chop Suey (lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)

Smash Mouth - All Star (lead requested, lead, rhythm and bass available)
Slipknot - Duality (lead requested, lead bass and vocals available)
Slipknot - Opium of the People (Lead requested, full band (minus vocals) available)
Rush - Lessond (lead requested, full band available)

Lordi - Hard Rock Hallelujah (lead requested, lead and vocals available)
Lacrimosa - Ich Verlasse Heut' Dein Herz (lead requested, lead and bass available)
Korn - Love & Meth (Lead requested, lead bass and vocals available)
Jeff Healey - While My Guitar Gently Weeps (lead requested, Lead and bass available)

Duplicate entries:
Volbeat - Lola Montez (also completed)
The Four Seasons | December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night) | The four seasons - Oh, what a night (also completed)

Steve Vai - Eugene's Trick Bag | Steve Vai - Eugenes Trick Bag
Smash Mouth - All Star | Smash Mouth - All Star (completed)
Rise Against - Under the Knife | Rise Against - Under The Knife (different genres)

Prince - lets go crazy | Prince - Let's Go Crazy
Pentakill - Lightbringer | Pentakill - Lightbringer (different album names)
ozzy - no more tears | ozzy - no more tears (one has album title other doesn't, but also completed fully)

My Chemical Romance Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For the Two of Us | My Chemical Romance Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us (lead requested, different genre, completed)

Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone | Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone (album titles differ)
KAT - Wyrocznia | Kat - Wyrocznia (genre's differ)
Joe Walsh - Life's Been Good | Joe Walsh - Life's been good (genre different)
Joe Walsh - Rock y Mountain Way | Joe Walsh - Rocky Mountain Way (genre different)

Official songs currently listed as requests:
The Ventures - Walk don't run
Sum 41 - We're All To Blame
Sum 41 - In Too Deep

Slash - Anastasia

Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction

Other:
teeeessssst - gfhgfhfgh (left over garbage from testing)

Rase against the machine - Kill in the name (Lead requested, lead, bass and vocals available)  (assuming this was supposed to be Rage against the machine.

James - Anything (unspecific.. WTF is james??)

Progress: A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q   T U V W X Y Z

Edited by Ardalista
  • Like 2

I have a question......I see many of the songs I want are already requested but a lot of them were only requested with the lead parts wanted by the person who made the original request and not the rest of the song parts such as "rhythm or the "bass" will the songs be marked "completed" before all the parts are added?.....if so how do we request a version of the song with the parts the original charter did not include? as it would sort of be a duplicate request of the song would it not?..

...is there a way to check the other boxes in the "original" request made by someone else?

Thanks

edit.....ok I guess I didn't read the faqs close enough.....I guess if I want different instruments it isnt exactly a duplicate request...sorry. 

wouldn't it just be easier if we could just check the boxes left out with someone elses request? or just not mark the song complete until ALL the parts are done?.....I think it is probably safe to say ALL parts of any given song will be wanted by someone

Hello!

I might have noticed a slight error with my requests.  I originally requested the full band (lead, rhythm, bass and vocals) on most if not all of mine.  However, they are now only lead, with I think one bass request.  I can't get them corrected.  Is it possible for one of the admins to update these? 

Thanks for all the hard work! 

Awesome tool for requests, but any chance you can change the script to stop auto-searching while you're typing in the search field?  It's pretty annoying that it interrupts your typing every 3-5 characters because it takes the cursor out of the search box.

Otherwise, great feature!

• Like 2

Greetings from France

I posted a request for 'Dani California' by the Red Hot Chili Peppers but I'm not sure it went through 'cause it disappeared from the screen right after I clicked the Proceed button.

By the way I'm pretty sure this CDLC is out there somewhere because there's a video on Youtube of a guy playing the bass part.

Thank you for all the great work done here!!

(Click me)

** See my releases and WIP here **

Pink Floyd DLC list

Queen DLC list

The Beatles DLC list

Greetings from FranceI posted a request for 'Dani California' by the Red Hot Chili Peppers but I'm not sure it went through 'cause it disappeared from the screen right after I clicked the Proceed button.By the way I'm pretty sure this CDLC is out there somewhere because there's a video on Youtube of a guy playing the bass part. Thank you for all the great work done here!!

Your request is there,, I just checked.

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.