FAQ & Support for the Requests / Work In Progress List

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick links: The Big List , The Request/WIP Form Introducing...  Request & Work In Progress List 2.0! by @claimore22 & @ForgeOn   Request a song, look up songs already being made, or let ev

There are a lot of completed requests, that still show as "request", there should be an option that if a certain number of people vote as completed, it shows completed, or atleast to edit the request

FAQs   Q: Why, after entering my request/WIP, does it show up for a second and then disappear? A: Our list has a script that automatically checks for duplicates and removes them but this only happens

I don't know if this list get updated, by some requested Arctic Monkeys have been made so you can check it as completed.

Here's the list :

- When the sun goes down,

- Arabella,

- This house is a circus,

- If you were there be aware,

- Black treacle (written is this list as black triacle)

Thanks.

Hello everyone! Sorry it's been a while since the last update!

@claimore22 has been working tirelessly on the next iteration of our requests system. It's going to be faster, smoother, better, and with the ability to vote up your favorite requests! :D Not to mention it should be much easier for me to edit and keep up to date! xD

We are almost ready to release version 2.0 but in the mean time some house keeping:@@Alex360 Nemesis by Arch Enemy, Marked Completed! Your request for Enemy Within, has been removed (would have been removed automatically as a duplicate except for typos) ;) @@yeesjunk Added DD to the request for "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" by Santa Esmeralda @@smirocsmo Red Hot Chili Peppers - I Could Have Lied, Marked Completed! @@GH80 Fixed spelling of "Satyricon" and edited your post so as not to repeat the request.@@neilgourlay Thank you so much for the support! :)@@flurk Corrected spelling of "Buddy Guy - Five Long Years" Tab links added to "The Presidents of the United States America" requests @@Mozbrad Anberlin - Feel Good Drag, REMOVED @@Mad_Duck Please add John Mayer - Slow Dancing in a burning room - (Continuum) as "In Progress" using the form. If it is an exact match for a request it should overwrite it. @@GrennDog Changed Xbox to PC in your request for Brain Stew by Green Day @@Teinashu Sabaton - Primo Victoria and Ghost division, Marked Completed! Sonata Arctica - Letter To Dana, Marked Completed! @@Uncle Waldo "Bauhaus - Kick in the eye" is not in the requests/wip list... we do not announce completed tracks here that were never listed here. @@nightwatcher It is not currently possible to notify you of changes in status of the songs listed here. For the time being you will just have to check back here or in the search area. Also, I edited your post to remove the request (please only post your requests with the form). @@bob79 "Metallica - For Whom the bell tolls," Marked as Completed! @@Antithez "When the sun goes down," "Arabella," "If you were there beware," and "Black treacle," Marked Completed! "This house is a circus" is technically not completed as the request includes vocals and the completed cdlc does not. If the requesting user (@zino_vl) would like to consider this completed, please let me know! @@plissken99 Megadeth's "Angry Again" is already in the list (requested by another user). Duplicate entries are automatically removed. Please search the list for your requests before you make them to avoid this confusion in the future.@@spliffst4rr Carrion by Parkway Drive, REMOVED!

######################################### Thank you so much everyone for helping keep this list up to date!I don't know about you but I am very much looking forward to version 2.0! :D

• Like 1

@@plissken99
 Megadeth's "Angry Again" is already in the list (requested by another user). Duplicate entries are automatically removed. Please search the list for your requests before you make them to avoid this confusion in the future.

I did, it wasn't and still isn't on the list. Good to know it is I guess though.

http://s7.postimg.org/idrj3md23/Megadeth.png

@@plissken99

If by screen shot you mean the box with the list in it in the first post, that is actually interactive. It is an iframe containing the actual list and you can sort it however you like. By default it is in chronological order not alphabetical (that may just be a coincidence).

@@Rockfirstlast

Thank you for pointing that out but technically the cdlc does not meet the request as the request is for Lead and Rhythm and the cdlc is Lead and Vocals only. Unless the original requester (@15florealb) wants to consider that a match.

Is there a way to change a request to a WIP?  I decided to go ahead and attempt one of my own requests.

The CDLC in question is Social Distortion - Reach for the Sky.

Thanks!

Update for the list: Dream Theater's Constant Motion is done. Metropolis Pt. 1 has also been done, but not yet uploaded. Permission from the original charter over at Smithy's Anvil has been obtained for reupload.

In the name of Myung, Rudess, Mangini and the Holy Petrucci, grant us the power to melt face and blow minds. Amen

@@Chazite

You must also provide proof of the permission. Can you do that?

The uploaded CDLC for "Constant Motion" is technically different as the request includes Rhythm and the custom does not, unless @DanPro777 (the original requester) wants to consider that completed.

Please let me know when "Metropolis Pt. 1" is up (with proof of permission) so that I can check that one as well!

@@Chazite

The uploaded CDLC for "Constant Motion" is technically different as the request includes Rhythm and the custom does not, unless @DanPro777 (the original requester) wants to consider that completed.

Please let me know when "Metropolis Pt. 1" is up (with proof of permission) so that I can check that one as well!

@@Jamie Shred can provide the proof

In the name of Myung, Rudess, Mangini and the Holy Petrucci, grant us the power to melt face and blow minds. Amen

@@Chazite

it's ok,i don't have problem that there is no rhythm part,i have the lead and bass parts and also,i don't know how to change details on what i requested,you can change it to completed.