FAQ & Support for the Requests / Work In Progress List

@@MVega, No one is forcing anyone to make the requests. If you don't care to make songs for anyone but yourself, no one can force you to do otherwise. If on the other hand you enjoying doing things for others and you find yourself wondering what customs people might like to play then you can check the list. If you enjoy making customs and you would like some inspiration for what custom to make next, you can check the requests.

Encouraging people to learn to make customs is all well and good but not everyone has the time, patience, and computer and/or musical skills that it takes to make customs. The request list provides inspiration for charters and hope for everyone, unskilled beginners and tech savy guitarists alike, that they may get to play their favorite music created as a custom DLC.

Just wondering, that's all. And I have a feeling making customs is a lot easier for some people than it is to me. Maybe if I ever get to the point where I can make a CDLC in just a couple of hours, I'd start handling requests too. But from the looks of things, I'm a loooooonnngggg way away from that. :???:

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick links: The Big List , The Request/WIP Form Introducing...  Request & Work In Progress List 2.0! by @claimore22 & @ForgeOn   Request a song, look up songs already being made, or let ev

There are a lot of completed requests, that still show as "request", there should be an option that if a certain number of people vote as completed, it shows completed, or atleast to edit the request

FAQs   Q: Why, after entering my request/WIP, does it show up for a second and then disappear? A: Our list has a script that automatically checks for duplicates and removes them but this only happens

• Administrator
All Completed. 

The Cult - Fire Woman
Great White - Rock Me
Busted - Year 3000
My Chemical Romance - Teenagers
Scorpions - Wind of Changes
Metallica - Master of Puppets
Metallica - Jump in the Fire
Black Sabbath - Heaven And Hell
Bob Marly - Natural Mystic
Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone 2x
AC/DC - Have a drink on me
Metallica - All Nightmare Long
In Flames - Only for The Weak (in list as For the Weak)
Scorpions - When the smoke is going down
Black Keys - Have Mercy On Me
Black Keys - Have, Love, Will Travel
Metric - Sick Muse
The Pretty Reckless - Make me wanna die
D.R.I. - I'd Rather Be Sleeping
LUNA SEA - END OF SORROW
Metallica - Orion
Devin Townsend - Deadhead
Iron Maiden - Running Free
Him - Wings of a butterfly
Babymetal - Megitsune
Asking Alexandria - Not The American Average
Wild Cherry - Play That Funky Music
Eagles - Take it Easy
  • Like 1

Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory
Steam -

I am making

Anthrax - Indians

and I see someone requested it too

so you may add me that I am working on this one :)

here is my thread about it:

http://customsforge.com/topic/176-rs2014-smirocsmo-customs-workshop-updated-march-31/

I will made this one too:

RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS

- I Could Have Lied

requested by TheJaffe4027

here is the thread I added it:

http://customsforge.com/topic/176-rs2014-smirocsmo-customs-workshop-updated-april-1/

• Like 1

I've done WIP version of  SOAD - Chop Suey, you guys can visit my workshop and get it if some charter wanted to finish work(add BassVocalsRhythm - Don't hesitate to request project files, PM me!)

@@MisterDC, Thanks for pointing that out, extra fields removed!

As from B Standard and Drop B, I don't think Rocksmith supports tuning that low but if you want to try it, you can always enter it in the form manually in the tuning field; just select the option "other."

@@MisterDC, Thanks for pointing that out, extra fields removed!

As from B Standard and Drop B, I don't think Rocksmith supports tuning that low but if you want to try it, you can always enter it in the form manually in the tuning field; just select the option "other."

Yeah I did that. But I have other songs that´s in Drop B and B standard and I dont think I had to choose "other" those times. Maybe I remember wrong haha

Forge, look at all Amon Amarth songs, all they in B Standard or Drop A and its works for guitar for sure(user can use hard strings for better experience) dunno about bass, but some guys reported that its ok on Bass, you just need to make you instrument louder)

• Like 1

AFI - Miss Murder already released as Official dlc...Mötley Crüe - Girls, Girls, Girls - finishedPapa Roach - Last Resort doubled.. no tabs in any link so whateverteeeessssst - gfhgfhfgh uselessTool - Jambi is done already.

Yes - Roundabout doubled and bass already done and posted already, I'll notify you when ACDC - TNT, Thunderstruck would be released.