FAQ & Support for the Requests / Work In Progress List

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quick links: The Big List , The Request/WIP Form Introducing...  Request & Work In Progress List 2.0! by @claimore22 & @ForgeOn   Request a song, look up songs already being made, or let ev

There are a lot of completed requests, that still show as "request", there should be an option that if a certain number of people vote as completed, it shows completed, or atleast to edit the request

FAQs   Q: Why, after entering my request/WIP, does it show up for a second and then disappear? A: Our list has a script that automatically checks for duplicates and removes them but this only happens

I filled out a request form for A Welcome Burden by Disturbed, though it seems I messed up the tab links and the youtube links. I meant to put separate links and they got jumbled together into one massive hyperlink. Is there a way for me to fix it or is it up to the moderators?

Edit:

Scratch that, it appears it managed to separate the hyperlinks by itself.

Is it against any rule to make a non-song specific request from a band that isn't represented on customsforge and may be hard to find tabs, etc. to work with (or may have to be done from scratch) by typing "any song" or something similar in the form?

I can think of a few bands like that, and I'd be happy with whatever anyone was able to offer, but narrowing it down to specific songs would most likely resuslt in no songs being added.

Thanks

Hello , 

I made a mistake by requesting a Rocksmith 1 song. LOL, I'm so very sorry.

The song is by Soundgarden title is 'Outshined'...

I turned my game on and saw it there, and thought oh no, oops. Please remove it, thank you so much. (And sorry again)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Urgh. I think the first post should be edited with a LINK to the request page for easier scrolling/viewing. And by this I mean the Title of "THE BIG LIST" and the smaller bold "the big list". Both of these should have a link to the big list as opposed to in the bottom somewhere.

Example:

-----

The Big List!

First thing to do is check The Big List for your latest must-have tune:

-----

Second:

When searching the request page, it needs to stop refreshing when I'm typing and causing the text box to lose focus after 2 characters. Because GUESS WHAT HAPPENS when you hit backspace? The browser goes to the previous page and you lose whatever 6 characters you manage to type after multiple attempt to type something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

At the moment you won't know unless the status is updated in the request list and even then their won't be any alert sent to you.

We know that the actual request system is far from perfect but keep in my mind that this system will evolve to allow user to more easily follow their request state but it requires some time and we need first to get the new version of ignition live to upgrade the request system.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

The CDLC I've finally gotten around to releasing this week matches some requests, but only one perfectly - the lead only request for The Takedown by Yellowcard. The other request for The Takedown by Yellowcard, the request for Jimi by Slightly Stoopid, and the request for Portions for Foxes request rhythm guitar, which my versions do not have. So I'm posting here on the offchance any of the requesters are watchin' this topic and would accept the requests as completed, or if they feel rhythm is necessary.

• Like 1

I've always got the multitracks.