Custom Song wont work

wicked352

Question

Hello there, i need some help with a CLDC that i made... 

I followed a tutorial on how to create one with all the tools ( EOF, WWise and RocksmithTool). 

My song does not play the preview when i'm on the list to select it and when i try to play it, it starts but then it ends with 0% acurracy and mastery. 

I'm pretty sure that i'm doing something wrong, since that i've donwloaded a few CDLC and they work pretty well. 

Any help is appreciated. 

5 answers to this question

Hi Wicked,

I have had the exact same issue and came here looking for the fix. I saw a "Jam" error in the sticky, but I have repackaged and started over again from square one with the same result. I have tried two different methods in Wwise; selecting streaming and non. When going through and not selecting streaming; I get a gargle sound in the preview (no preview added). When I select streaming, I get silence like you did. Both ways I get the same problem; I can tune, the song starts, but no notes slide forward & it completes at 0% immediately afterwards. Went through EoF and inserted a 3 second silent, verified all the outputs from save (Wav & XMLs). I have tried both default and imported tones. Hope someone can help us.

Using the latest toolkit you don't have to touch Wwise after it's installed.

Load up the wav file EOF produces and the toolkit will create the wem for you.

Don't forget to let EOF create a preview file too. (Song -> Create Preview Audio)

Let the toolkit do it for you so you reduce the chance of making a mistake in the wem conversion.

• Like 1

Thanks for reply guys... I've downloaded the new RSToolkit version and realized that my WWise version was 2016, not 2015 or less as required. Guess that was causing the issue... 

As soon as finish I will post a response here. 

Thanks again 

EDIT: IT WORKED ! Thanks guys... I had to install the 2015 version of WWise for the Toolkit to work properly. 
Thank you so much.

• Like 1