Tripple posted

Brutus Erectus

Question

I manage to tripple post a CDLC. Chrome froze the two first times I submitted them so I assumed they didn't get uploaded. How do I delete two of them? Is it even possible to delete your own CDLC's? The song name is Time Machine by Joe Satriani

1 answer to this question

@@Brutus Erectus - You can report the duplicates so that the mods can delete them (I've already done this for yours and the other duplicate on the front page).

More generally, when you click the submit button, in my experience it usually goes through and posts even if things time out and the record never loads afterwards as it should. If you're in doubt about whether it posted or not, you can always just recheck ignition (or the Submitted CDLC forum) to see if it's there before trying again.

• Like 2

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!