EoF file placement problem

This is probably a noob problem (I am a noob tho. this is my first go at CDLC-making). When I save anything in EoF it does not appear in my "normal" folder (see pic) and vica versa. This isn't right, is it? Also when I make a audio preview it doesn't show up in either. Please help! I am eager to expand the CDLC-libary with quality CDLC's. http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r632/Amund_Filseth/EoF%20problems_zpsuly9fwiq.png

The pictures don't seem to indicate what problem there may be.  EOF's load function filters out everything except the .eof files so it would be normal that all the other types of files would be hidden.  If the preference to save Rocksmith 2 files hasn't been enabled, preview audio and XML files won't be created as wanted.

I have enabled the save Rocksmith 2, but the audio preview is nowhere to be found. it should be in the folder to the left

Edit:Found everything in a folder called HarddiskVolume3

Edited by Brutus Erectus

Yes I think so. the folder VTRoot and HarddiskVolume3 are both hidden folders. In addition to files from EoF they contain system files and folders like System32 and other important things that i don't dare touching.   http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r632/Amund_Filseth/Hidden%20folders_zpsysegbkad.png