Daily Progress Update - 2/18/2014

Unleashed2k

• Administrator

Hello everyone,I wanted to keep everyone in the loop of what's currently happening.

1. We have a custom skin being worked on. Right now the order has been processed, we're just waiting on receiving it.

2. We've purchased a new chat system that can hold up to 50 users. This will take over the shoutbox. Unfortunately it doesn't look as nice as the shoutbox, but we will mod it to make it look better (if possible)

3. We're working with RSCDLC.com. He will begin development on the new search system that will be hosted here soon. Our search system will be awesome and hosted at search.customsforge.com

4. We're also working on modifying the download system. I've contacted a few PHP developers and have created a team to help tackle any issues we face. (Still looking for additional programmers for PHP/HTML/CSS & MySQL. PM me for details)

All of your donations are helping, as you're aware I've kept an open policy and you can view everything here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zfCUmm0Wj8V1KW_Xrh8JWhV1Sio7H7F-OHeY4E09NAA/edit#gid=0

This may take some time to develop, but everything is in progress. Please go ahead and post in the Temp CDLC area.Unfortunately when we move to the new system, we won't be able to move your posts, so if you want to hold back that's totally up to you.Thank you everyone, and we're looking forward to keeping you up to date.

• Like 5

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• Administrator

wow, so much so fast, good job! could you give us a view of the community growth? how many members now?

Last I checked we have 1,744 users!

Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.

http://i.imgur.com/gDSoQzT.gif

sleepy

• Like 3

Acoustic Guitar:  Seagull Maritime GT  Playing Since:  8/11/2011

Electric Guitar:  Epiphone Les Paul Jr.  Playing since:  9/25/2013

Bass Guitar:  Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Special  Playing Since:  2/17/2014

"The road of life is rocky, and you may stumble too. So while you point your finger, someone else is judging you." --Bob Marley

• Administrator

i see a lot of 4.5's. is that a 5.00 donation? and if it is what happened to .50? is that a paypal charge? i know curiosity killed the cat. :???:

Yeah, those are $5 donations. Paypal is stupid and charges a fee on every donation unless it is marked as "to friends and family" :/

Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.

That is strange. I don't remember paypal charging me for money I received.

Paypal definitely assesses a fee and has for the past 2 years I think.  I deal with the same stuff for a different community that I run.

Questions/comments/concerns? Please don't hesitate to voice them! I'm here to help!