Gaming thread

Halazia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Platform - PC

Shooter - Counter Strike Source, BF4 (I would say CoD, but they have all been crap since MW2)

Driving - Dirt 3 (I would say Test Drive Unlimited 2, but that's now bankrupt/offline)

Biking - Trials (2.0, Evolution, Fusion)

3rd Person - Sleeping Dogs (soooo much more fun than GTA, looking forward to PC GTA5 though :) )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Never owned a console myself but I remember playing Atari stuff and C64 with school mates mid of the 80s ;-)

In the 90s, my first real gaming experience on PC was a 2D dungeon game named GODS - I managed to reach the final boss but never found out how to beat him *damn* DAY OF THE TENTACLE was another game of the 90s which I fondly remember... Then followed years of no gaming when I got my motorbike drivers license, hehe...

In 2007, I started on an MMORPG made in Germany: TIBIA. Omg, all those deaths and loss of eq and skillz... x-D All those elaborate conversations with the zillions of Polish players flooding the game: "PL?" "No" "Thx, bye"... x-/

In 2009, when I turned 40, my stepdaughter thought it was time to introduce me to better stuff and gave me Diablo 2 LOD for present. Ofc I had to play Torchlight 1+2 as well...

In 2010, I left Tibia and ventured on to LOTRO, where I spent almost 3 happy years on 17 chars *multiple personality schizo syndrome* %-D

In january 2013, I built and modded my first Gaming PC from scratch and started on Steam with DEUS EX Human Revolution. Omg, the Music, the sphere, the everything... %-)

After that, I rushed through a lot of games last year: Borderlands 1+2, Darksiders 1+2 (loved it!), Mass Effect 1, started ME2, The Witcher, started The Witcher 2, Crysis 1+2 (loved it), Binary Domain, Alpha Protocol, Prototype, Sniper V2. If I learned one thing from them, then it's that I am a Sniper girl, a long distance weapons pain in the ass stealth killer ;-DD Preferred Single Player, and I want my storyline right inda face.

So I quit on Skyrim and Fallout: New Vegas after a short while because I didnt get enough mobs to kill... ;-))) Dont get me wrong, I also love beautiful graphics, but if I want to explore some environment without killing or looting anything for more then 15 Minutes, I get my chocolate brown "wireless Lab" into action and walk her for a while ^^

Still have a lot of games waiting for me, like the whole Assassins Creed series, Saints Row 3+4, Mafia 2, Hitman Series, Prototype 2, Sleeping Dogs, Alan Wake, Devil May Cry Series, Max Payne Series, Metro Series, ... geez, I'll be 60 by the time I'll finish these ;-D

I don't want to go too in depth.... SOCOM (PS2) was my first real Online game & played that for years through SOCOM II. Had a bad desktop in High School barely played CS 1.6, Half Life ran okay.

My Console Order: NES, SNES, Genesis (LANDSTALKER!!!), N64, PS1, PS2, XBOX 360, PS3, PS4, & XBONE.

I built my first PC last August & it has been SWEET although I am ready for a Intel system.  :P

http://raptr.com/Wonkinator/wall

My Steam Id is Beatlejuice6687 and origin is Beatlejuice66.

I was a console gamer for a long time when I couldn't afford a new mac. I was even a beta for xbox live. After getting screwed by Apple on a faulty imac I switched over to a pc and dropped the consoles for PC gaming due to paying for online multiplayer. I Am currently into borderlands 2, battlefield 4, ghost recon online, and silent Hunter 5.

I have a ton of other games. Too many to mention. I sometimes play the mass effect series, Titanfall, AC series, Arma 3, Sicily and Diablo 2 or 3. The second is far superior but the graphics are obviously dated.

I used to love playing splinter cell but the online community got too many hackers in it. I often get the online games due to it being what I primarily play.

• 2 weeks later...