Gaming thread

Halazia

• Administrator

Thread for gamers, FINALLY! 

Quick rules though - no console bashing, no PC vs Console wars, and no shit talking other's favorite games - leave that for the 13 year olds in the Call Of Duty lobbies ;)

That being said, what's everyone's favorites? Personal favorites are Borderlands 2, Fallout, Saints Row, Bully, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, Devil May Cry, Half Life, Portal, GTA, Brutal Legend... just to name a few.

Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.

Morrowind is probably my favourite game. The Elder Scrolls series in general is incredible, let's just pretend that upcoming MMO doesn't exist.

Others would include most strategy games really, Civ series, C&C, Dungeon Keeper and there's a whole load more, of course.

180+ games on steam...I've played about 5 :D

• Like 2

YES! Great thread, Ally ;) Glad you made this thread, I'm sure there's gonna be a lot of hardcore gamers in here. Favourites are; Grand Theft Auto V, The Last of Us, Animal Crossing (3DS).... Bugger, this is harder than I thought. I enjoy a load of games but I'm pretty braindead rn remembering half of them.

I haven't had a signature in a while so excuse me if this is lame as hell.

• Administrator

Today I play Team Fortress, Half Life, Portal and StarCraft.A few years ago I played Age of Empires, Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat, Diablo, Warcraft, World of Warcraft

Steam ID is in my sig if you ever feel like going multiplayer :)

• Administrator

Got a mountain of japanese RPG so gonna go with those on PS2 as soon as iam done with exams. Other than that, Diablo 3 with my Brothers and GF in local coop on PS3, Borderlands 2 in local coop...usually anything local coop (really dislike online gaming).

I will play Borderlands 2 with you all day every day, have it for both 360 and PC!

Here I am sucking because I mainly use my PS3... Ha, only kidding. I do have an Xbox, although it's not actually 'mine'. Until I get to play it more, I won't be playing online as I don't have a Live account. I'm trying to get into more shooter mp's, although I totally suck at it. Although played CoD: BO and got 5 kills in one round which is my new high score.... god I suck.

I haven't had a signature in a while so excuse me if this is lame as hell.

• Administrator

Battlefield series, Assassins Creed, Starcraft and Fallout.I'm a PC guy

I've actually got a Fallout tattoo! I'll post the picture if anyone wants to see :)

• Like 1

Oh, I forgot to mention Mass Effect 3 is pretty awesome. To which I spent like 400+ hours playing multiplayer.... 

Ditto, but I stopped playing when it got harder to find decent players online and I was spending dozens of hours trying to unlock the last handful of ultra rare equipment and not getting any.  The last single player DLC had a battle simulator which is pretty cool, but it just is no replacement for the multiplayer.

Been re-playing Thief 1, 2 & 3.

Also trying to clear all the unplayed games in my steam account.

Jagaroth... doing the same thing as I am... 10/10 will buddy. Not letting those jerks get you scared about the reboot, eh? Also been messing around with The Witcher 2 since it was on the steam sale... and Rocksmith of course. PS: gameplay video released today shows all the complainers are about 99% percent wrong.

Morrowind is probably my favourite game. The Elder Scrolls series in general is incredible, let's just pretend that upcoming MMO doesn't exist.

Others would include most strategy games really, Civ series, C&C, Dungeon Keeper and there's a whole load more, of course.

180+ games on steam...I've played about 5 :D

Oh my goodness! Morrowind is literally the best game ever made. On steam alone I have put in 400 hours. That's not to mention how long I played it on Xbox before that. 

You are my new favorite! TES is the best game series ever!!!! :-P  :-P  :-P

Don't take life too seriously. You will never get out alive.

(Soz) but I'm with the PC Master Race.  ;) I enjoy a lot of indie games such as Don't Starve, Terraria and others but I do love other games like Assassin's Creed (all before 3 *vomits*), The Great and Almighty OCTODAD!!! and the occasional game of CoD, BF3, Garry's Mod, Killing Floor, BioShock 1 & 2. c:

NOW OFFERING 1-ON-1 LESSONS ON HOW TO CREATE CDLC.

• Administrator

I'm a huge gamer :). Mostly PC some xbox from time to time.Currently have 516  games on my steam account.I have studied game design for 5 years.I'm currently working on Designing my very own RTS game.I'll play a lot of different games. The Elderscroll series, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2. Diablo 3, Battlefield 4, Assassin's Creed series. Fall out, Rocksmith, Batman Arkham series, . A lot of my gaming time is currently spend into either Rocksmith or Star Wars The Old Republic :).Feel free to add me on steam, which you can find in my sig.

Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory
Steam -