My cdlc

UKLooney

Hi all. :)

FAnsweredQ:

You can find most of my cdlc here

Mirrors can be had here and here, though I cannot always guarantee that the latest version will be there or there.

If you find any problems with any of my charts, please pm me. Posting a comment in the chart topic will not always get my attention.

If you can suggest betters tones or levels, please do, I'm pretty much tone deaf I reckon. Try to be specific though, i.e. don't use ANY adjectives. :)

I don't play guitar very well (I do bass poorly). I test guitar arrangements to the best of my abilities, again, feedback and pointing out my idiocy is good.

If you want to do lyrics for any of my unvocalised charts, feel free to send me them. I like this.

I've not got a work in progress list, or a plan to do list.

I don't do requests, but I'm occasionally open to suggestions.

If you have so much fun that you think that you should give someone some cash, then I suggest you buy some official DLC and help support game development.

Have fun :)

All my customs can be found here :)

• 2 weeks later...

Till I get them uploaded again....

Some of my older RS2014 Customs

Arctic Monkeys - From The Ritz To The Rubble - Mardy Bum

Biffy Clyro - Born on a Horse - Love Has a Diameter - Mountains - Whorses - Who's Got a Match?

Bob Marley and the Wailers - Three Little Birds

Dexys Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen

Doves - Pounding

The Fratellis - Creepin' Up The Backstairs

Glasvegas - Daddy's Gone

Kings of Leon - The Bucket - Soft

Muse - Nature_1 - United States of Eurasia

Ocean Colour Scene - The Day We Caught the Train

The Pogues - Sally MacLennane

Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees - Lotus Flower - Pyramid Song - Subterranean Homesick Alien

Razorlight - America

The Smiths - This Charming Man

The Specials - Ghost Town

Stereophonics - Dakota

The Stones Roses - Elizabeth My Dear - I Am the Resurrection - This Is the One - Waterfall

Talking Heads - Burning Down the House

Zero 7 - Somersault

Other RS2014 Custom Conversions

The Cure - The Love Cats (RS1 by dphfromsg)

Daft Punk - Get Lucky (RS1 by dphfromsg)

Jamiroquai - Cosmic Girl (RS1 by dphfromsg)

The Smiths - Bigmouth Strikes Again (RS1 by dphfromsg)

• Like 1

All my customs can be found here :)

Till I get them uploaded again....Some of my older RS2014 CustomsArctic Monkeys - From The Ritz To The Rubble - Mardy BumBiffy Clyro - Born on a Horse - Love Has a Diameter - Mountains - Whorses - Who's Got a Match?Bob Marley and the Wailers - Three Little BirdsDexys Midnight Runners - Come On EileenDoves - PoundingThe Fratellis - Creepin' Up The BackstairsGlasvegas - Daddy's GoneKings of Leon - The Bucket - SoftMuse - Nature_1 - United States of EurasiaOcean Colour Scene - The Day We Caught the TrainThe Pogues - Sally MacLennaneRadiohead - Fake Plastic Trees - Lotus Flower - Pyramid Song - Subterranean Homesick AlienRazorlight - AmericaThe Smiths - This Charming ManThe Specials - Ghost TownStereophonics - DakotaThe Stones Roses - Elizabeth My Dear - I Am the Resurrection - This Is the One - WaterfallTalking Heads - Burning Down the HouseZero 7 - SomersaultOther RS2014 Custom ConversionsThe Cure - The Love Cats (RS1 by dphfromsg)Daft Punk - Get Lucky (RS1 by dphfromsg)Jamiroquai - Cosmic Girl (RS1 by dphfromsg)The Smiths - Bigmouth Strikes Again (RS1 by dphfromsg)

Is Cosmic Girl Bass? If so, I would KILL for that!

EDIT: I should learn to read! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...