Thread Exception Catched- Toolkit for Mac

Hey y'all. 

Sorry my first post is a cry for help. I went through the process of creating a CDLC and everything worked fine until the Toolkit part, at which point I got this gobbledygook when I clicked generate.

Any ideas?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v671/IndigoSea/Screen%20Shot%202016-05-14%20at%208.18.31%20AM_zpsfm3nnonp.png

• Like 1

Which would make sense if I DIDN'T have Wwise. I have version Version 2015.1, just like it says. I have it installed, I used it. It's open right now. I ain't seeing things. This is something else.

It clearly states that it could not find a Wwise installation, so it must have something to do with Wwise. Either an unsupported version is installed or its in a location that the toolkit cannot access.

Did you convert the wav file manually to wem or are you using the toolkit for that? It shouldn't be necessary to do anything with Wwise at all, apart from installing it, since the toolkit can convert the file automatically using Wwise command tools. You don't need to open Wwise at all; in fact I haven't opened mine in almost two years or so.

What version of the toolkit are you using? Latest beta or an older version?

I'm no expert and not a toolkit dev, so we'll have to wait for their input but that's what I would be looking into in the meantime.

• Developer

@Savoy are you on a Mac?  Well, title says you are so I'm bad.  Toolkit may not work on Mac fully because it uses executable third party tools.  Are you able to install Wwise under Mono.  If so then it may work.  You may want to reach out to the local Mac experts for input on how to solve issue.  Try reaching out to @@Wepeel for starters.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

As of right now, there's no way to actually generate customs on Mac.  You can get through the EoF process, but the Toolkit is incapable of packaging the custom.

You need a Windows PC for that.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy