songs wont play

Tungmeister

Question

i have downloaded two songs,put them through the gui part and they have both shown up on my list of songs on rocksmith. however when i try to play them i get to the guitar tuning bit and go no further. all i get up is the screen with the two amps in the corner,i dont get the frets or any song.

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

He's having a different problem I think.  I can play tons of CDLC but every once in a while it does that with some older ones.  I'll be playing tons of songs all day come across one that I'm still at 0% on and wonder why then I remember I forgot to delete that one because it won't play.  There are some older ones that crash the tone system as well.  You will still hear your guitar but there will be no sound effect added to it and the sound waves don't show coming out of the amps then you have to restart the game to get your tones back. 

What songs is it doing this for you? All CDLC or just a few?  firekorn is correct that if you have an outdated dll it will do this also but I've run into this happening even with the new version.

• Administrator

@@Seth Some specific songs can crash but that should be solved by repairing the CDLC with the CFSM app. If it doesn't then it would be good to know which CDLC causes the issue so that we can address it but if we have no idea what causes the issue, we can't help make it dissapear.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

I think the only ones that do that for me are from the old website that may not even be on ignition.  When it happens I'll make a note of it next time and send you a list.  I just usually play for hours at a time then forget about it.  I know it would be good to let you guys know.  I'll try and be more proactive next time.