Jam Track Central (JTC) Collection

jamtrackcentral.com is a website that not only offers jam tracks but also lead guitar recordings by an expanding roster of high profile guitarists. A lot of the material seems to be improvised by the players on the spot but there's certainly a few artists who also prepare some building blocks before actually recording their material. Either way, these tracks are a great opportunity to learn from fantastic guitar players around the world and to improve your lead guitar playing and soloing skills. Most of the material is suited for intermediate to advanced players but a handful of artists also offer tracks for novices.

This thread will be a place to collect all tracks on CF that are available from JTC and can also serve as a platform for discussion about everything related to the website and their artists, as well as coordinating a possible JTC custom creation project. One of the things that I'm not sure about listing yet, is those JTC releases that present albums of their artists with full or partial transcriptions (like the ones that are already available from Guthrie Govan, i.e.), because they were not specifically produced for JTC and are not intended as learning material. It seems more reasonable to treat those as regular releases but I'm willing to discuss this.

The list will be ordered alphabetically by the artists last name and also contain the name of the pack it belongs to, as well as the genre and difficulty information one can find on the website. It's split into three categories: tracks that are already released on CF and can be downloaded; tracks that are already in the process of being made into customs; tracks that are only planned and therefore reserved by a specific charter. Released will have links to the database entries and the name of the charter; WIP and Planned will also have the charters name, so all projects can be immediately associated with the appropriate person.

Released:

Cyrka, Jan - From Your Lips
Charter: @PC Plum
Pack: From Your Lips
Genre: Rock
Difficulty: Intermediate

Cyrka, Jan - In The End

Pack: In The End

Hutchings, Alex - Summer Of Love

Charter: @DanPro777

Pack: Custom Fusion Series 1

Genre: Fusion

Difficulty: Advanced

Ilett, Denny - Short Skirt Blues

Pack: Jazzin The Blues
Genre: Blues

Lockwood, Dave - All The Way Down
Charter: @Aludog
Pack: Blues Variations
Difficulty: Novice

Lockwood, Dave - Always And Forever

Charter: @Aludog

Pack: Moody Blues

Thammarat, Jack - Gliding

Pack: Smooth Ballads

Thammarat, Jack - Morning Jam
Pack: Morning Jam

Thammarat, Jack - On The Way

Pack: On The Way

Willson, Jack - Misfits
Charter: @Aludog
Pack: Melodic Horizons

Wylde, Zakk - Farewell Ballad

Charter: @Alex360
Pack: From The Vault

WIP:

Planned:

Lockwood, Dave - Moody Blues Pack

Lockwood, Dave - Blues Variations Pack

Lockwood, Dave - Smooth Grooves Pack

Genre: Fusion

• Like 4

Zakk's JT version (farewell ballad) is coming soon I already charted bass for his jt track but I don't know how to release it :(

Cool, man. The more the merrier. I hope @PC Plum will be able to release his JTC tracks soon as well. :D

What exactly is the issue with yours?

@@Aludog, Idk about albumart and naming(how to identify it), that's all :)

Well, my naming convention for JTC tracks is very simple: The album name is just "JTC: Pack Name", in your case it would be "JTC: From The Vault", artist is the JTC artist, in your case "Zakk Wylde" and album art is the art JTC uses for the pack; you can find that on the JTC website: https://jamtrackcentral.com/store/series/from-the-vault/

• Like 1

@@Aludog, cool, my ccurent release is off a bit :D
here:http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/farewell-ballad-r280

I'll re-release it in proper way and remove the old one to start over with counter ;)

• Like 1

Glad my entries fit into your rules :D

Although, I almost choked on my baguette when I seen you listed On The Way as Intermediate :lol:

That's what it says on the website. I was surprised as well but I'll keep their classification. :lol:

• 7 months later...