Have you ever scored 100%?

bobbybrady123

Question

21 answers to this question

I have 100% on somewhere between 10 or 15 songs which are easy songs for the most part. I am chasing Enter Sandman and have several 99.xx on the rhythm path but I keep missing a note or two and getting 99%. I'm no where good enough to even play the lead path on Sandman. Only two songs I have 110% for in the Play a Song feature are Next Girl and Blitz Bop. 

My Youtube channel is basically a list of Rocksmith's easiest songs because those are the only ones I can play.  :P

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMV9RfoApHM5Zmi1CobqTJw

Only for a handful and they're mostly what most would consider simple/easy. High 80s/90s for ones I practice a lot. The dream is to play my favorite song outside of Rocksmith from memory. One day...one day, but for now, lots of practice.

• Like 1

Several, a few on masterclass :) You should come join our weekly championships, it's excellent for motivation and battling to get top spot and medals are awarded to show off on your  member info below your portrait :D

• Like 2

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

I used to get loads of 100% accuracies when I owned a Charvel DS2 ST loaded with a 9v Active Humbucker and routed with a TASCAM US-100 with the raw input boosted to the rocksmith realtone cable. Since switching to PRS, using passives and the guitar is plugged straight from the RT cable to the USB port the ONLY song I have ever gotten 100% accuracy on is the stock game song "Are You Mine? - Arctic Monkeys".

This game is very fun to play with actives and an interface acting as a preamp, hit registration is actually flawless, but playing it as intended and with passive pups, is meh even on a high-end PC running at max settings, 1080p, 144hz with Nvidia Gsync enabled.

Interface input boosting works different than the in-game audio boost option, in the sense that, you can really drive up your signal without losing your trebles and note definition, infact it makes note dynamics far better. Also, the rocksmith cable is high-impendance so you naturally lose your trebles, I think the interface trick actually makes your signal low-impendance, which means most of your guitar tone is still there when it reaches the game. The best thing I remembered from playing with this configuration, is that sustain was amazing, you try performing a full step bend and vibrato and get it to sustain in rocksmith for 7-8 seconds..... not happening. With the interface as a precursor, its easy as pie, almost like having a tubescreamer apart from, it does not distort clean tones in the game if you tune it to the correct +Db.

• Like 1

I used to get loads of 100% accuracies when I owned a Charvel DS2 ST loaded with a 9v Active Humbucker and routed with a TASCAM US-100 with the raw input boosted to the rocksmith realtone cable. Since switching to PRS, using passives and the guitar is plugged straight from the RT cable to the USB port the ONLY song I have ever gotten 100% accuracy on is the stock game song "Are You Mine? - Arctic Monkeys".

This game is very fun to play with actives and an interface acting as a preamp, hit registration is actually flawless, but playing it as intended and with passive pups, is meh even on a high-end PC running at max settings, 1080p, 144hz with Nvidia Gsync enabled.

Interface input boosting works different than the in-game audio boost option, in the sense that, you can really drive up your signal without losing your trebles and note definition, infact it makes note dynamics far better. Also, the rocksmith cable is high-impendance so you naturally lose your trebles, I think the interface trick actually makes your signal low-impendance, which means most of your guitar tone is still there when it reaches the game. The best thing I remembered from playing with this configuration, is that sustain was amazing, you try performing a full step bend and vibrato and get it to sustain in rocksmith for 7-8 seconds..... not happening. With the interface as a precursor, its easy as pie, almost like having a tubescreamer apart from, it does not distort clean tones in the game if you tune it to the correct +Db.

That's very interesting. I need to borrow a guitar with actives and see how much difference it makes. 

My Youtube channel is basically a list of Rocksmith's easiest songs because those are the only ones I can play.  :P

100% accuracy on "Lonely Boy", black keyes, bass, SUPER EASY SONG, constant open string or 3, 5 low E. Not bragging, was shocked it was that easy. I'm still chasing pearl jam Black on rythmn cause it's only 4 chords, but I keep cracking towards the end. Too much pressure. Lead is stil outta my league on all songs, although I do have some in the 90's

• Like 1

Well this thread motivated me to set up a you-tube channel and make some video on my 100's to prove to the people at work that I really can play the guitar. So I set up my channel, made a couple of videos and emailed them around the office. Within 5 minutes I had a guy stop by my office and tell me "Thanks for the videos. They prove once and for all you can't play". Oh well as long as I'm having a good time the smart asses in my office can go pound sand.

Anyway here is the proof if you care to look. My goal is to add a video a week or so. What is funny (to me anyway) is I get a lot of 99.x% scores and then I forget to engage the screen capture software and of course that run is 100% and I have no video. I tried to sync the camera and screen capture best I could. It's close but it is probably not perfect. 

My channel should be named the easiest songs to score 100% on Rocksmith, because that is what you will find there.

• Like 1

20+ with 2 'naturals' (first time through 100%) and a close one (second time hit 100%). Now this is bass, not guitar, but definitely getting better over time. Most of them are easier songs, lots of Pink Floyd and some like AC/DC where the bass lines are pretty straight forward, but I have a ton of 95% plus across the board.

Still don't have any 100% on my fretless, but it'll get there. Just need more practice and listening instead of focusing on the note tracker. That, I think, is the biggest weakness of RS. It can be a crutch where you're playing the notes instead of the music.