Error when Generating file

Currently, I'm getting an error when I try to convert a song, the 'EndOfStreamException' one. I dug around the net and found the potential fix of unpacking and repackaging the song. I did all of that, followed the tutorial and went generate, said yes to the preview window and selected a folder to save. After it attempts to save, I get an error, which I'm having trouble with. 'Error Generate PC Package: could not find file' This happens on trying to generate both PC & mac. It seems to be an entire folder that's missing from the unpacking, because i did a search and couldn't find it where I unpacked.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0yfwFAV7LFFNTRUd3ppZUg2djQ ~Error message. (There is a no option, it just glitched out temporarily.) the tmp file it mentions always changes when generated, it it helps.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0yfwFAV7LFFdFV0TFpmOTFQWTA ~All the files added on to repackage. I've tried using both 194 and 502 song files, but neither work.

I'm running an '06-ish Mac Desktop with OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 running Toolkit 2.6.0.0

Song I'm trying to convert/generate is Book of Souls by Iron Maiden (http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/the-book-of-souls-r17221) DD version, but the regular has the 'EndOfStream' as well, I haven't tried it.

Thanks, and any help is appreciated! If any other information is needed, I'll be sure to grab it.

Honestly? OSx support not that full you may think it is, but try using last beta (2.6.1.0) build instead, the one you've got is ancient dust

Also your mono version is probably old too, update it, toolkit is able to convert between PCMAC under OS X
final barkers from full functionality is dds and ww2ogg otherwise all pretty decent now days,

• Developer

There is/was also a problem with the xml arrangements in both of the CDLC files that you were wanting/trying to convert.  This most likely prevented conversion with the old toolkit.  The new toolkit is able to fix/regenerate the broken xml files automatically.  Yet another reason to make sure you are using the newest beta build of the toolkit.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy