RIP, Prince :(

Billkwando

Question

I will be putting up all of my missing Prince CDLC tonight, in honor of His Purple Badness. Not sure how they got taken down, but that's not important right now.

I'm at a loss for words...

• Like 4

Words of wisdom for CDLC charters:

"When in doubt, steal a tone from Kansas' Carry On Wayward Son"

- Billkwando

Download my L'Arc~en~Ciel Ken "Love Driver Cat" custom Inlays here

10 answers to this question

I will be putting up all of my missing Prince CDLC tonight, in honor of His Purple Badness. Not sure how they got taken down, but that's not important right now.

Wow, this really sucks. I didn't know he was ill or sick. Damn merciless reaper.  Please tell me you are still working your version of Lets Go Crazy....... I'm somewhat dreading trying to update, but today's news makes me want to try. But i'd be at ease if i could just abandon it in favor of your content.

aaron86, on 21 Apr 2016 - 7:54 PM, said:

would really  like to see purple  rain as  a cdlc what. batter way to honor him bye passing on the grateness ..

It's already done my friend, look out for it in a bit.

- Billkwando

Wow, this really sucks. I didn't know he was ill or sick. Damn merciless reaper.  Please tell me you are still working your version of Lets Go Crazy....... I'm somewhat dreading trying to update, but today's news makes me want to try. But i'd be at ease if i could just abandon it in favor of your content.

I haven't given up yet. I just wish I knew someone who could transfer it from the excellent sheet music I have into Guitar Pro.

The other songs are up now, btw: http://search.customsforge.com/-1?u=Billkwando

Now I'm gonna go play Rainbow Six Siege on Xbone and try not to be so darkly depressed. GT Billkwando if anyone wants to add me. Send me a message and let me know you;re from LaForge.

- Billkwando

Yea, very shocking. He was playing concerts earlier this month so it's something out of the blue. I read he wasn't feeling well and the next thing you know he's gone. Purple Rain was a HUGE influence on me. 

Looks like 2016 is continuing its devastating effect on great musicians. And it's only April. 

Thanks for posting the Prince songs. I'm gonna go try Purple Rain and hope it doesn't make me cry like a baby. 

• Like 1

I was still in a daze when I replied to this before. I am definitely moving forward with LGC because I realized I don't need a GP tab to sync anymore, since I have my new method of syncing. I can just transcribe the tab directly into EOF.

I'll be working on this...

- Billkwando