Transitioning between Rhythm and Lead then back

Jazzie

Question

Hi,

I am having an issue getting the focus to go from a Rhythm section (Part Real_Guitar_22) to a lead section (Part Real_Guitar) and back to the Rhythm section. (Part Real_Guitar_22).

So the tune goes from Rhythm----->Lead------> Rhythm

How does one set the focus to transition from one portion on the bridge to another and back?

I can get the tune to play either in Lead or Rhythm, but only that section plays according on how I sent my Path.

Many Thanks,

Jazzie 

8 answers to this question

Do you mean the focus of the camera in-game? If the issue is that the camera is zoomed out too far, you may have to add more sections and/or phrases to the chart because the game's camera seems to zoom out so that the next couple phrases' fret ranges can be displayed without much camera movement. If you're not using DDC, this means you need to place more phrases manually.

Honestly, I don't think that you understood what cstewart was trying to tell you.What he meant was that in order to do what you're asking, YOU must chart both guitar parts on one arrangement in Editor on Fire (EoF). If the custom song you're referring was made by some one else, then you may want to ask them nicely to combine the arrangements.

You can only play one arrangement at a time if the custom is made with both lead and rhythm parts. In cases where the "lead" guitar is only a short solo or the rhythm part is repetitive, the charter might elect to combine two guitar parts into the "lead" arrangement.

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

I don't want to redirect every post to this one but With "Guitar Hero/Rockband/PS/Frets on fire templates" (it's the way they are charted)

http://customsforge.com/topic/2882-the-third-way-to-chart-customs-with-guitar-herorockbandpsfrets-on-fire-templates/

it allows you to see faster where to cut & merge the guitar parts.

As i just posted it a second ago:

"Combo part is great to play specially when the lead has a big areas without any notes, including one as a bonus arrangement is definitively a big Plus".

No I understood what he meant! I thought you could get the piece to switch between the both rhythm and lead. But, it appears you can't! I will just take the lead and insert it into the rhythm portion. And this is my work that I am charting, thanks for the heads up.

Jazzie