Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 130

Rodman

I still can't get the MC bass song despite countless efforts and walkthrough from @ :( will this mean I will lose die hard status as well as not being able to enter an MC score? :'(

I think organisers are pretty lenient about diehard status, especially with people who have racked up crazy seniority like us! :P I've definitely missed a couple weeks here and there but never lost my skull pick.

• Like 2

Gamut now active again on Youtube!

Gamut on Twitch

Gamut on Twitter

Gamut Customs

~

Come join us in the Rocksmith Championship!

Another day without internet, just hope they fix the bloody thing soon, no scores this week so far.

Its getting frustrating, I need a reason to throw some picks about the room like Vodka and shout at the computer a bit which improves my score no end.

Plus I haven't broken any strings this week !

:angry:

• Like 6

Cut myself on the top of the index finger at work today, so i cant hold a pic with it.  It feels really weird and uncomfortable to hold the pic between the thumb and the middle finger. So I'm skipping the advanced song till my finger can be used without starting to bleed.

But here is some improvement in the int class.

A thin covering of superglue over the cut works for me.  It helps if you wait for the glue to dry before you grab hold of a pick though

Disclaimer - I'm not a medical professional, try at your own risk  :)

Edit - Sorry just saw that Noony suggested the same thing.

• Like 3

The new version of the beginner song is definitely better, but it still feels off in places.  Then again it could easily be me.

Beg Lead - 92.51%

a4d7r7074247kcb6g.jpg

The int lead song is really fun to play and seems to be spot on with the recognition.

Int Lead - 97.25%

ovnc7l82h2qka6x6g.jpg

• Like 8

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@@Ligranor welcome to this corner of CF

nice to have more participants in MC class

• Like 2
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

Oh! No! Bruno!

What a score and what a streak!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B49Qq-EFnmrKNHhReER2MUxNSTA/view?usp=sharing

But nerves got to me.  I even missed "stupid" notes - the ones in the middle of a long run of single notes - the ones I never normally miss. :(

• Like 8

I'm reluctant to ask again for help with the MC bass cdlc but, I really want to participate this week but it just doesn't seem to want to install. I've tried unpacking/repacking but it's not working. I have downloaded/deleted/redownloaded the CDLC from mediafire at least 30 times and every time it seems to DL VERY slowly. Anything else I download is really quick so it seems a bit odd to me that this one is so slow AND doesn't install. It either appears in my song selection list in game but is unplayable after the tuning screen (just a blank room, no note highway) OR it just doesn't appear in my Song selection list at all. I'm pretty certain I've followed the unpacking/repacking instructions correctly...

It's very frustrating to not be able to take part in my category and I know it's only a bit of fun but as a self confessed obsessive and overbearing competitive player, I just wanna play! :( 

• Like 1

Mortalo, on 11 Feb 2015 - 11:36 AM, said:

Ok, because of poor results and overall lack of skill @NoonyDeloony gets downgraded to Advanced. She would be forever remembered as shameful person... and then she'll make another charming video and we'll forget about that.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NoonyDeloony/videos

Twitching bass unskillfully, here: https://www.twitch.tv/noonydeloony

@@NoonyDeloony I'll check my version out when I get home from work and see if the bass works and I'll send it to you via PM. I'd don't see how it wouldn't function for you if it works for me.

On another note, I uploaded a video with both Rhythm and Lead Masterclass in one take. As you could expect, my Lead percentage was much lower as my arm started to lose strength. 9 minutes straight of Hourglass is just.... phew

Score for Rhythm is 98.19% if you miss it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc9U0_R7uOI

• Like 8