problem with CDLC after game reinstallation

mezerek2000

Question

Hi everyone, help needed ASAP. I had to reinstall windows 7 on my PC so I made a copy of all my CDLCs on my portable drive and after installating a RS2014 from my steam account on a fresh system I found a problem. When I installed all my CDLCs back to the game folder (I had Cherub Rock DLC already with my game) and started a game, a weird bug shown. I could normally start tuning my guitar to the song, but after that when the screen zooms a bit and then the fretboard should be shown, the game stops loading anything and stays on that "zoom-in". Output reacts on any sounds as it should, but I can't get back to the menu or even change effects from a keyboard. I have never had any problems with my game before, game is original and bought in a shop, steam didn't have any doubts about authenticity of a game code or anything else, all CDLCs work correctly. Problem does not concern any songs form original game

Sorry for language mistakes, I am not from English-languaged country

As I said, time is really important to me :/

Everyone who will even try to help somehow has a virtual "Thanks" from me ;)

PC spec is Intel Core i5-3450

nVidia GeForce GTX 66 Msi

RAM 8GB

64 bit windows 7 service pack 1

HDD 1TB

I hope someone knows what to do...

5 answers to this question

Hey! I did the same thing to get back to Windows 7 and the same thing happened to me! I have Cherub Rock and it is working. I put in the DLL, and transferred the songs into the DLC folder, but none of my custom forge songs show up. Actually, the game runs fine, but just no Customforge DLC

You are not alone!

General question not related to Rocksmith - I was not aware of the "load drivers in a certain order" rule and now I have some hardware without drivers. I think its HDMI and other stuff since they still aren't working. How is your build afer reinstall?

99% of the time it's a case of not following the tutorial correctly.

Most likely the .dll is in the wrong folder or there are multiple instances of the .dll in your root folder (with names that end in (1) or (2)).

There's 100's of topics for this problem, all with the same solutions...

• Like 2

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

99% of the time it's a case of not following the tutorial correctly.

Most likely the .dll is in the wrong folder or there are multiple instances of the .dll in your root folder (with names that end in (1) or (2)).

There's 100's of topics for this problem, all with the same solutions...

yup, I forgot to do the basic stuff, I didn't put D3DX9_42.dll into the root folder :v