Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 21

Joey

Joke of the week score :p 

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qa69p4.jpg

Actually I feel I can do way better than that and that was my very first attempt. I really wanted to challenge myself this week especially since Slash was one of my inspirations. I think I'll continue to attempt this song tomorrow. I'd like to atleast get 80% and I think I can do it.

@Mr Pi

It's more of the string skipping and the solo's that are keeping me down.  I'm kind of being forced to use my garbage guitar for this song too since my MH-50 needs to be re-soldered again... I don't have a back right now where the battery cavity is and it just falls out sometimes. Last time it fell out it yanked the wire off... I might fix that tonight I think my MH-50 would give me a better chance to do a little better on this song. My squire can't seem to register or sustain any notes past the 15th fret.

@Mr Pi

It's more of the string skipping and the solo's that are keeping me down.  I'm kind of being forced to use my garbage guitar for this song too since my MH-50 needs to be re-soldered again... I don't have a back right now where the battery cavity is and it just falls out sometimes. Last time it fell out it yanked the wire off... I might fix that tonight I think my MH-50 would give me a better chance to do a little better on this song. My squire can't seem to register or sustain any notes past the 15th fret.

i am playing this song with a maison strat that i bought in 91 for about 90$ if i still remember correctly. (but has dimarzios since mid  nineties...)

Check the intonation and you will be alright with a squier with 010-42 or higher

My Epiphone Les Paul with 09 is impossible to play in Eb in the higher frets

• Like 1

Let´s Rock

@Mr Pi

i am playing this song with a maison strat that i bought in 91 for about 90$ if i still remember correctly. (but has dimarzios since mid  nineties...)

Check the intonation and you will be alright with a squier with 010-42 or higher

Yeah, my Squier has 09's on it which I just put on so I'm not really interested in changing that. My MH-50 has 010's but, it looks like I'll be forced to fix it and try to find something temporary to keep the battery from continuously falling out.

@Mr Pi

Yeah, my Squier has 09's on it which I just put on so I'm not really interested in changing that. My MH-50 has 010's but, it looks like I'll be forced to fix it and try to find something temporary to keep the battery from continuously falling out.

I rised the action of my Les Paul a litlle bit and it improved. I guess the action was really low and when i tuned down to Eb i had same trouble.

Now i can play with it but with my cheap maison its still better because of the 010.

My Maison strat was my first guitar and i like it a lot. With dimarzio and upgraded tuners it plays very well. Have same swiches on it to slit coils and change phase. its fun. I will keep it forever

Let´s Rock