Ah I see,and you're right,but why is difficulty 3 connects with difficulty 4? Also most of the notes/chords are not showing in difficulty 4,is that normal?

You can't effectively author dynamic difficulty by hand if you don't understand how it works, you're making things harder for yourself by continuing to author a multiple difficulty chart before the single difficulty is tested and working to your liking. The basic gist of dynamic difficulty is that instead of the entire arrangement having a set number of difficulty levels, the song is split up into sections and smaller phrases, and the phrases themselves are what level up or down during play. Simple parts of the song won't need as many difficulty levels to be defined. What is happening is that the phrase near the beginning that has those chords has multiple difficulty levels, and when you go into riff repeater and set it to 100% mastery, the highest difficulty level for every phrase is displayed. The highest difficulty level in this instance has all chords authored as chord boxes.

ALL difficulty level should be adjusted whenever you want to change a thing in the chart which is the reason why Raynebc say it's the very last thing you should ever do.

Level are NOT linked together in any way, each level are they own independent chart, making a modification to a level will never change anything in any other level.

In the last screen, you can see that the FHP is fixed to 10 while you have chord on the 7 and 5 position so EOF will alert you cause that's not a normal behavior. I strongly suggest you delete all FHP and let EOF automatically generate them as long as you aren't able to manage to create the most basic element of the chart.

I have a feeling that you fucking misunderstood me,first,let's just put the DD making talk away for some other times,second,I know that I have to make the difficulty and the frethand positions for the end,(I always did in this way)the problems what I have is still the same,not sure about it how it will look like the verse part without the marks and I also deleted the FHPs but I still got a message that tells me they are problems with them.ALSO,if the levels are not linked togother then why whould the marks in a different level cause issue with one other wich don't have those marks on them?Also I mention the reason why I need this marks:the length of the chords are not always defined perfectly,sometimes too short or too long.I know that's what the sustains are for,but you can clearly make difference about the this and the handshape(I mean,you know where should you use wich one) As raynebc  said:"there is a difference betwen this 2".Not sure if I mentioned before,but I have memoy issues and I red all the texts you wrote,I just don't remember to them.

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg

Guys,I own you an apologize.I was a retarded(still)and didn't understnad it how to normaly do the beat sync.After I saw GetTheLedOut's video,I understood everything and realized,that when I "just" started to make customs I used this method for all of my songs,I just don't know when did I forget this and went to my own head.I even recreated the whole project again,and everything went fine,exepct one thing.I reachd the toolkit part to put the files into a song,but when I want to generate or just save the package,I get this message here:

http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu/160515/Screenshot_2016-05-15_21.05.32_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

I even want to test the song how it looks without handshapes and without DD.

Will you forgive me pls???

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

Well, nevermind that error message,I managed to creat the song,and I tested the marks and they're great so far.The problems those are still exsit(so far that are have In my mind)  are the bad notes in the bad sections and this one was probably not discuised before,but how can I set the chords to apper not just like this way that they are in? (see more on the pic.)

http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu/160516/chord_questions_again_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

You can force a chord to appear as a chord box instead of a repeat by applying "crazy" status to it (ie. select that chord by clicking on it and press T).  The fret number box coloring will invert to reflect when it has this status.  The 3D preview can be set to predict (not in every circumstance, but many of them) when a chord will be displayed as a repeat line by opening File>Preferences and enabling the "3D render RS style chords" option.

• Like 1

You can force a chord to appear as a chord box instead of a repeat by applying "crazy" status to it (ie. select that chord by clicking on it and press T).  The fret number box coloring will invert to reflect when it has this status.  The 3D preview can be set to predict (not in every circumstance, but many of them) when a chord will be displayed as a repeat line by opening File>Preferences and enabling the "3D render RS style chords" option.

I understand it thanks,and how can I mark a chord to apper as a repeeated insted of a normal chord box?

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

You can force it to appear as a repeat line by selecting it, pressing N (or accessing "Note>Pro guitar>Edit pro guitar note" from the menu) and checking the "Hi Dens" option.

Got it that too thanks! If my thoghts are right,then the only remaning issue is the section part where the note(s) aren't in there right section.

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

I can only assume that it has to do with what @@firekorn previously mentioned:

the section not being on the first beat of the measure, DDC will move it to fit the first beat of the measure before happening on the chord slide. It's normal DDC behavior. Without adding DD, the CDLC should be fine there.

If you define a section on a beat that isn't the first beat of a measure, DDC will alter the placement of the section. If you create your chart files without DDC and the problem goes away, that probably confirms this was the cause. You could then change some of the time signatures to resolve the issue. For example: If a section starts two beats into a measure with 4/4 timing:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/raynebc/Ts%20fix%20before_zpsgq8l6t4x.jpg

You can change the time signature on that measure to 2/4 to indicate that measure is only two beats long and then change the time signature back to 4/4 on the beat that has the section. Now the section is placed at the start of a measure:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/raynebc/TS%20fix%20after_zpsg2u3veod.jpg

I can only assume that it has to do with what @@firekorn previously mentioned:

the section not being on the first beat of the measure, DDC will move it to fit the first beat of the measure before happening on the chord slide. It's normal DDC behavior. Without adding DD, the CDLC should be fine there.

If you define a section on a beat that isn't the first beat of a measure, DDC will alter the placement of the section. If you create your chart files without DDC and the problem goes away, that probably confirms this was the cause. You could then change some of the time signatures to resolve the issue. For example: If a section starts two beats into a measure with 4/4 timing:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/raynebc/Ts%20fix%20before_zpsgq8l6t4x.jpg

You can change the time signature on that measure to 2/4 to indicate that measure is only two beats long and then change the time signature back to 4/4 on the beat that has the section. Now the section is placed at the start of a measure:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/raynebc/TS%20fix%20after_zpsg2u3veod.jpg

The problem is that I place the setions(4/4 time signature) on the first beat of a measure(wich are just the start of a new setion),but the problem is still apper,even without DD.

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

If you can post your current EOF project file we can take a look at it.  It's possible that the project file is correct, but old XML files are being used with the toolkit or something.

here you go:   https://www.dropbox.com/s/e2u093ipty7w1xz/more%20mark%20changes.eof?dl=0

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

The first verse phrase is halfway into measure 16, it does not start at the beginning.  There may be other placement errors of your phrases that you need to correct.

I changed verse starting, but the issue is still reamins,not only this,but when I open the RR and seek for the (eg.Pre Chorus) it sometimes shows the  first notes/chords before the section is would,what I mean is that the first chord from the pre chorus appers in the verse section (only the first) or the first 2 notes apper in the pre chorus part from the chorus.It also anoys me,that there are always sections (In RR) what can not be loaded,(what I mean is eg,If I skip from the chorus section to the riff section it miss out that part and goes to the verse part)

And it that whouldn't be enough,I still have problems with the handshapes(what I mean problem is I mark them and they look great in the game (most of the time) but this issue appears again for a part that has not even touched in EOF :

http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu/160413/20160413214034_1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

• Administrator

Your last issue with handshape is because the handshape cross a section making the handshape dissapear. It's the way Rocksmith work, if you can't even manage that we can't do anything for you...

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

EOF will also warn about that problem if it is present, make sure to pay attention when EOF complains about something when you perform a normal save of the project.  Having dynamic difficulty makes debugging the other problems much more complicated.

EOF will also warn about that problem if it is present, make sure to pay attention when EOF complains about something when you perform a normal save of the project.  Having dynamic difficulty makes debugging the other problems much more complicated.

It warns me about one or two handshape marks,but without those (where the program signs me the warning)EOF export the notes with too long or too short handshape.Besides,I'm still don't using DD to see if theres any incorrect export things.I'm also always forget to post a video or pic.where I can explain the problems with more details so here you can watch this,I'm not sure if it's natural to apper this notes in RR.

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

Your last issue with handshape is because the handshape cross a section making the handshape dissapear. It's the way Rocksmith work, if you can't even manage that we can't do anything for you...

Oh I see,but how can make it to not cross(if there's any way)?

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

You may not be aware, but it takes about 15-20 minutes to download a video like this from filedropper.

Sending a link to your most up to date project file and telling us that the "problem" occurs at "x minutes and x seconds" into the EoF project will always be far more helpful than posting a video on filedropper.

If you absolutely have to send a video, it would be best if you used something like Google Drive, which allows us to stream the video rather than having to download it in full from a slow file host.

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

You may not be aware, but it takes about 15-20 minutes to download a video like this from filedropper.

Sending a link to your most up to date project file and telling us that the "problem" occurs at "x minutes and x seconds" into the EoF project will always be far more helpful than posting a video on filedropper.

If you absolutely have to send a video, it would be best if you used something like Google Drive, which allows us to stream the video rather than having to download it in full from a slow file host.

Thank you for your advice, and I tried to explain it with words but it seems people don't understand it,so it's a bit easier to explain with a video.

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

Thank you for your advice, and I tried to explain it with words but it seems people don't understand it,so it's a bit easier to explain with a video.

We can understand you fairly well. You're just not giving us the necessary information in order for us to help you. What I meant is that a video isn't the most efficient and effective way for us to help.

Filedropper was actually much faster this time, but the video alone didn't help me understand what the problem was. Was your problem regarding handshapes, or note sustains? And at specifically what time in your project? If you've made changes to your project file recently, then please upload your .eof file so that we can look at things more closely.

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

We can understand you fairly well. You're just not giving us the necessary information in order for us to help you. What I meant is that a video isn't the most efficient and effective way for us to help.

Filedropper was actually much faster this time, but the video alone didn't help me understand what the problem was. Was your problem regarding handshapes, or note sustains? And at specifically what time in your project? If you've made changes to your project file recently, then please upload your .eof file so that we can look at things more closely.

With the video I didn't meant for the wrong handshapes,I meant for "some notes appers in not that section where there should be(and you can see it in the video that it also changes)Also,I will post a new project file as soon as I'll get my self okay.

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

• Administrator

At first glance with the video i think the problem is about off grid note but without the actual file you used for this specific case it's impossible to really say if it's the issue or not...

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity