The video shows that the tablature imported as expected. The problem is that when you originally authored this chart, you moved some of the notes to sync them instead of moving beat markers. This means that part of the beat map is not synced correctly so when you import a track into the chart again, that part of the import will be out of sync because you did not correct the chart's sync (beat marker positions).

• Like 1

The video shows that the tablature imported as expected. The problem is that when you originally authored this chart, you moved some of the notes to sync them instead of moving beat markers. This means that part of the beat map is not synced correctly so when you import a track into the chart again, that part of the import will be out of sync because you did not correct the chart's sync (beat marker positions).

So how can I solve it?????? Start the whole project again or what?

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg

Correct the beat sync by moving the individual beat markers (-->) that are out of time with the music. By default, EOF will move the notes automatically when you move beat markers that have notes, so you may need to correct those so that they are grid snapped (aligned correctly with the beat markers).

Correct the beat sync by moving the individual beat markers (-->) that are out of time with the music. By default, EOF will move the notes automatically when you move beat markers that have notes, so you may need to correct those so that they are grid snapped (aligned correctly with the beat markers).

No,that didn't work for me,but nevermind,I already started a new project for the song and I mostly done with everything.But I just got 2 new messages from EoF.

This one is probably about a sustain chord:

http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu/160505/Screenshot_2016-05-05_15.55.04_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

This one is probably about the sections:

http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu/160505/Screenshot_2016-05-05_15.55.08_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

(btw,I still don't understand how do I suppose to change the numbers,to get different difficulties.I under stand that I have to go to manage rs pharses,but after that,what???)

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

The error messages tell you exactly what the problem is. For the first picture, just remove the arpeggio - it shouldn't be there anyway since those are chords, not an arpeggio.

Everything in the second picture should be fine. EoF is just warning you that is you create DD with the DDC tool (in the Toolkit) that either the note sustain or applied techniques may not display properly because there is a section boundary there.

It still looks like you're having trouble syncing the song properly, based on the way the notes are aligned with the beat map. It would definitely be worth it to learn how to sync by moving the beat markers, as we've suggested. There are a couple of tutorials that demonstrate how to do this. 

Honestly, don't worry about the difficulty numbers and creating dynamic difficulty in EoF. That's a very advanced and time consuming way to create DDC, and you're better off just using the DDC tool, at least for now.

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

No,that didn't work for me

Keep in mind that process does work and that other people do it.

This one is probably about a sustain chord

Based on the screen captures, you may have authored consecutive chords in different handshape phrases instead of the same one. This feature is designed to have several notes/chords in one handshape phrase, so that one handshape animation is reflected for all of those notes in Rocksmith. If you select all of the notes/chords that should be in one handshape, you can use Note>Rocksmith>Handshape>Re-mark to combine them into a single handshape phrase.

This one is probably about the sections

That note on the E string extends over a phrase change. This has the possibility of causing issues depending on how dynamic difficulty is authored.

(btw,I still don't understand how do I suppose to change the numbers,to get different difficulties.I under stand that I have to go to manage rs pharses,but after that,what???)

You can use the "Manage RS phrases" dialog to add a difficulty level for the selected phrase. The new difficulty level is added ABOVE the current difficulty that you have displayed, so simplify the current difficulty of the phrase a little bit by closing the "Manage RS phrases" dialog doing something like removing notes or removing one or more strings from chords. Then when you go back to "Manage RS phrases", the difficulty number shown for the phrase should have increased.

The error messages tell you exactly what the problem is. For the first picture, just remove the arpeggio - it shouldn't be there anyway since those are chords, not an arpeggio.

Everything in the second picture should be fine. EoF is just warning you that is you create DD with the DDC tool (in the Toolkit) that either the note sustain or applied techniques may not display properly because there is a section boundary there.

It still looks like you're having trouble syncing the song properly, based on the way the notes are aligned with the beat map. It would definitely be worth it to learn how to sync by moving the beat markers, as we've suggested. There are a couple of tutorials that demonstrate how to do this. 

Honestly, don't worry about the difficulty numbers and creating dynamic difficulty in EoF. That's a very advanced and time consuming way to create DDC, and you're better off just using the DDC tool, at least for now.

1.)That is not an arpeggio mark,it's a handshape one,and that is here,because the chord "sustain" or "let ring out" part whould be shorter then it should.(that's why I markd with a sustain and handshape tag)(Is that normal to to both anyway???)

2).I see,and can I do anything about it or just leave it,bacause it will not mess in the section parts?

3).I know I should learn a new method to syncing the songs,but that method just not worked for me that I red earlier.Maybe I misunderstood something.

4).I just want to make official quality DD for my works,(most for the messd up section parts)

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

No,that didn't work for me

Keep in mind that process does work and that other people do it.

This one is probably about a sustain chord

Based on the screen captures, you may have authored consecutive chords in different handshape phrases instead of the same one. This feature is designed to have several notes/chords in one handshape phrase, so that one handshape animation is reflected for all of those notes in Rocksmith. If you select all of the notes/chords that should be in one handshape, you can use Note>Rocksmith>Handshape>Re-mark to combine them into a single handshape phrase.

This one is probably about the sections

That note on the E string extends over a phrase change. This has the possibility of causing issues depending on how dynamic difficulty is authored.

You can use the "Manage RS phrases" dialog to add a difficulty level for the selected phrase. The new difficulty level is added ABOVE the current difficulty that you have displayed, so simplify the current difficulty of the phrase a little bit by closing the "Manage RS phrases" dialog doing something like removing notes or removing one or more strings from chords. Then when you go back to "Manage RS phrases", the difficulty number shown for the phrase should have increased.

I know that I should use this method,but it's sounds complicated to me and I just don't understand it.

Don't know,is that normal to mark with a handshape tag and also with a sustain one??

I tried this method to select all the notes I want,mark them with the handshape tag,and press down to T key for them,but in my result id didn't endid up very nicely,my guess whould be there is something that I don't keep in mind about them,chould you show a demonstration with one-two pictures,so maybe I chould understand it?(like,one picture shwos eof and the other shows the look in rocksmith)

I just knew that this will be the issue,but the problem with it is there aren't any green arrows where I chould place different event names.So I realy have to learn this other method for syncing.

Again,It's just complicated to me how to to all this,(will try this again later)

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

Selecting the chords and pressing T (to apply "crazy" status to them) has the opposite effect: Each of the chords is put into a separate handshape in Rocksmith, even if they are repeated chords. It is not clear exactly what you want to author. If you want the chords to display with sustain tails in-game, you should instead select each of the desired chords one at a time, use "Note>Pro guitar>Edit pro guitar note" and apply the "Sustain" status.

To begin with, it's best to focus on creating a single difficulty chart before going to the added complexity of manually authoring dynamic difficulty.

Selecting the chords and pressing T (to apply "crazy" status to them) has the opposite effect: Each of the chords is put into a separate handshape in Rocksmith, even if they are repeated chords. It is not clear exactly what you want to author. If you want the chords to display with sustain tails in-game, you should instead select each of the desired chords one at a time, use "Note>Pro guitar>Edit pro guitar note" and apply the "Sustain" status.

To begin with, it's best to focus on creating a single difficulty chart before going to the added complexity of manually authoring dynamic difficulty.

I mean,I try to make this part to look good with no success:

http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu/160506/Screenshot_2016-05-06_22.53.25_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu/160506/20160506213220_1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

Well with all the crazy status and the unneeded handshape mark, you are going to have a lot of trouble to make that look good...

Then how else can I make all those chords to have good handshape look without the handshape mark?

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

Remove all the handshape phrases and remove the crazy status from the chords (ie. for each difficulty, select all notes with CTRL+A, use "Note>Rocksmith>Handshape>Remove" and "Note>Crazy>Remove"). Then identify what about the default behavior (which is "good enough" for most purposes) it is that you want to change.

Remove all the handshape phrases and remove the crazy status from the chords (ie. for each difficulty, select all notes with CTRL+A, use "Note>Rocksmith>Handshape>Remove" and "Note>Crazy>Remove"). Then identify what about the default behavior (which is "good enough" for most purposes) it is that you want to change.

Without the marks the chords looks like this:

http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu/160508/20160508224238_1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

By the way,I don't know wich frethand positions cause troubles,if you have time you chould look at this project file,I don't know what did I don't noticed

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

As has been said before, you would be much better off doing a single difficulty chart, getting it to look the way you want in-game, and then worry about adding dynamic difficulty.

I'm not talking about the DD right now,I'm talking about the chords where I removed the handshapes and the "crazy" statues and still behavi like this what you can see in the picture.

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

that's expected behaviour if you still have the crazy status active on the chord.

Problem is,they don't have the mark on them.

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

• Administrator

Are you sure you removed it cause it certainly doesn't look like it. What you show us is the exact behavior when crazy status is applied to all chord so let me doubt you actually got rid of the status.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Are you sure you removed it cause it certainly doesn't look like it. What you show us is the exact behavior when crazy status is applied to all chord so let me doubt you actually got rid of the status.

Yes,otherwise there whouldn't be any DD sign on the song inside Rocksmith, and you can see for yourself here in the project file,and if you don't have the other files here is the folder.

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

I'm not talking about the DD right now,I'm talking about the chords where I removed the handshapes and the "crazy" statues and still behavi like this what you can see in the picture.

You didn't follow my recommended steps on ALL difficulty levels of the chart. In your project file, difficulty 3 does not have the chords marked as crazy, but difficulty 4 does and that's causing the problem. You're going to have lots of complications if you continue trying to fix problems after having added difficulty levels (which should be one of the absolute final steps in authoring a chart) because you're going to have to apply the fix to each and every difficulty level as appropriate. Before one can run one must learn to walk, and manually authoring dynamic difficulty is an advanced topic.
  • Like 1

• Administrator

@@ShrillBear52 As i said, you didn't removed the crazy status for the given level on your screen...

As long as you keep not doing what we suggest you to do, we'll never get anywhere and you clearly seems to not listen to anything we say...

You don't know how to use the tool and that's fine but persisting in blaming the tool will get you nowhere.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

You didn't follow my recommended steps on ALL difficulty levels of the chart. In your project file, difficulty 3 does not have the chords marked as crazy, but difficulty 4 does and that's causing the problem. You're going to have lots of complications if you continue trying to fix problems after having added difficulty levels (which should be one of the absolute final steps in authoring a chart) because you're going to have to apply the fix to each and every difficulty level as appropriate. Before one can run one must learn to walk, and manually authoring dynamic difficulty is an advanced topic.

Ah I see,and you're right,but why is difficulty 3 connects with difficulty 4? Also most of the notes/chords are not showing in difficulty 4,is that normal?

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

@@ShrillBear52 As i said, you didn't removed the crazy status for the given level on your screen...

As long as you keep not doing what we suggest you to do, we'll never get anywhere and you clearly seems to not listen to anything we say...

You don't know how to use the tool and that's fine but persisting in blaming the tool will get you nowhere.

I removed them but I didn't know that in difficulty 4 they are still markd and I don't even know how are those 2 connect eachother.I just noticed that eof always warns me about the wrong frethand positions but in the all difficulty levels,wtf do i suppose to do with all this?

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

• Administrator

ALL difficulty level should be adjusted whenever you want to change a thing in the chart which is the reason why Raynebc say it's the very last thing you should ever do.

Level are NOT linked together in any way, each level are they own independent chart, making a modification to a level will never change anything in any other level.

In the last screen, you can see that the FHP is fixed to 10 while you have chord on the 7 and 5 position so EOF will alert you cause that's not a normal behavior. I strongly suggest you delete all FHP and let EOF automatically generate them as long as you aren't able to manage to create the most basic element of the chart.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography