I will try to make it understandible as I can.I know you(maybe) said how to solve these problems,but if those answers whould work,I don't write another topic again.

1) My problem(wich is a most common one) are the sustain lengths.

I don't know,why are these alway appering,and I can't do anything with them.

Like this one here:http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu/160413/20160413214034_1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

The problem with these sustain are not in the length they should be(In Eof,they're fine,but in the game it's bad)

This sustain is to short,(compared to the other picturewich is shown in EOF)

http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu/160413/20160413213142_1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

And this one is to long (this is not how it suppose to be)

http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu/160413/Screenshot_2016-04-13_20.39.24_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu/160413/20160413155940_1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

How can i PROPERLY set the lengths,to not geth this ugly results? (Moving the mouse whell is NOT WORKING,i tried it many times,and still not changed the lengths in the game)

2) These is start to be a new problem to me,the sections are not good.What I mean in 'not good',is that they don't fit to the beats in the game.I markd the into,verse,chorus,etc. parts in EOF,but in Rocksmith,eg:When the solo part suppose to start (in RR) it's starts earlier,and ends it earlier.(The solo part is beggining with the G#5 power chord part (Drop D tunning),but this chord suppose to be the last part for the interlude,and the earli end is,when the last Double stop slide is not in the solo part,it markd as the first part of the last chorus.I don't know if the is a common problem as well..How can i Cure this problem?? It anoys me as hell!

3) This is another anoying problem,slides and bends are not exportit to the XML.guitar files,how can I properly set this to be good and export as well?? (I tried the method,that GetTheLedOut wrote,but it had this result)

http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu/160413/Screenshot_2016-04-13_20.39.03_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu/160413/20160413213035_1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

4)How can I cure this very ugly looking arpeggio marks to not be this bad??

http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu/160413/20160413214422_1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

How can I setup these frethand mutes to be the same,for some reason they both are different(one is markd as F5 power chord mute and the other is markd as the open E and A string mute.)

http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu/160413/20160413160346_1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu/160413/20160413160328_1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

6) How can I remove chord names(sorry,if this has ben descused before,my memory is not so good..Like a 2 bit golden fish lol)

7) How can I make Official DD to CDLCs?? Is there any guide to how do do it or video about it???

8)How can I set the preview audio files,to have a fade out part in the end???

9) And for last,is there any way to set the song to have no loading time in the beginning and in the end???

I'm just trying to make my Customs makeing to a new level :D   Thanks,for the helps and tips so far,i don't know where whould i be without you :)  If something is not clear,then please tell me about it! Thanks!

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg

1. By default, chords do not display with note sustains unless the chord uses certain techniques, because this removes clutter from the screen. You can add the "sustain" status to a chord (one of the checkboxes in the "Edit pro guitar note" dialog) and EOF will export it with sustain.

2. If you're using EOF to add silence, make sure you're using the correct audio files with the toolkit. Sometimes people will accidentally convert their audio, then change the chart audio in EOF and still use the old converted audio.

3. Slides and bends are exported, but what you may be experiencing are issues with dynamic difficulty. In EOF, the curved lines inside parentheses indicate that there are tech notes that are defining the bend. They will import this way from a Guitar Pro file to reflect the exact timing the GP file defines. As for why it doesn't display notes in Rocksmith, try skipping the use of DDC in the toolkit first so you can make sure everything else is working. After the full arrangement is to your liking, then try adding DDC again.

4. The game will display arpeggios the way it's designed to, I'm not sure what you're asking for. You could try authoring them in EOF as "handshapes" instead of arpeggios, but this could change more than just the color they're displayed with.

5. If you select the open muted note in EOF, you can press N or F to see what the defined fret values are. In Guitar Pro files, they may not define any fret value. In EOF, if you use the CTRL+X keyboard shortcut, it will re-define the selected notes as string muted open notes.

6. If a chord has no defined name, EOF will automatically define the name. If you want a chord to display with no name, you can select the chord in question and use "Note>Edit name" and enter one or more space characters (spacebar). You can edit the names of different selected chords with this function all at once to save time, it will not change any fret values, finger definitions, etc.

7. EOF has functionality for manually defining dynamic difficulty instead of using the DDC (dynamic difficulty creator) in the toolkit, but it takes quite a lot of work, so I don't think many people do this. The first step would be to author the entire arrangement from start to finish, including techniques, manually defined handshapes, fingerings, fret hand positions, etc. if you want to use them. Then define RS sections where appropriate. Then define RS phrases at parts where there's a recurring pattern, like a particular guitar riff. A phrase will last until the next phrase begins, and when one instance of a phrase levels up or down in Rocksmith, all instances of that phrase level up or down with it. After this, use EOF's "Track>Rocksmith>Manage RS phrases" function to define the difficulty levels for each phrase. EOF will change the difficulty names into numbers when you use this function, and if you use the option to display RS sections+phrases at the top of the piano roll (in File>Preferences), EOF will color code the phrase names to show when a phrase is empty on this difficulty level (blue), is the highest difficulty level for this instance of the phrase (green) or is not the highest difficulty level for this instance of the phrase (red). In summary you want to add a difficulty level for a phrase and then simplify the lower difficulty. If you think it deserves to have another difficulty level, you can add another level and simplify it some more. More complicated phrases (ie. in a solo) will usually end up with more difficulty levels than simple ones. The "Manage RS phrases" function will list each of the phrases in the arrangement and tell you how many difficulty levels are defined for each. When you're editing the difficulty of a phrase, keep in mind that you have to manually edit the other instances in the difficulty. You can use the copy/paste functions if you want, or use one of the other mechanisms in EOF (ie. the secondary piano roll with the option to not sync with the main piano roll, or the Song Catalog system) to display one instance of it while you're editing the others. Try it out and let me know if you have any questions. The manual will describe the menu functions in some more detail. There may be a tutorial about manually authoring dynamic difficulty somewhere, but I couldn't find it. There's a tutorial about defining the sections and phrases and then using DDC to do the rest, in case it helps: http://customsforge.com/topic/11242-how-to-get-dynamic-difficulty-work-like-official-dlc-by-using-catalog-and-phrases/

8. After you create the preview audio in EOF, you would need to open that file in an audio editor like Audacity. Then you could highlight some of the audio at the beginning of the clip and apply a fade in effect, and then highlight some of the audio at the end of the clip and apply a fade out effect. Make sure to export the audio file when you're done, you can overwrite the file EOF made if you want, otherwise you'll have to make sure to use the correct one when you're providing it to the toolkit.

9. I don't know if I understand this question. If the instrument doesn't begin playing at the beginning of the song, there will be some wait involved. You could edit the chart audio in Audacity to remove some of the waiting time from the beginning and end, but it's easiest if you do this before working on the chart in EOF. Otherwise if you remove audio from the beginning, you'll need to correct the position of the first beat in EOF and then re-save the project.

1. By default, chords do not display with note sustains unless the chord uses certain techniques, because this removes clutter from the screen. You can add the "sustain" status to a chord (one of the checkboxes in the "Edit pro guitar note" dialog) and EOF will export it with sustain.

2. If you're using EOF to add silence, make sure you're using the correct audio files with the toolkit. Sometimes people will accidentally convert their audio, then change the chart audio in EOF and still use the old converted audio.

3. Slides and bends are exported, but what you may be experiencing are issues with dynamic difficulty. In EOF, the curved lines inside parentheses indicate that there are tech notes that are defining the bend. They will import this way from a Guitar Pro file to reflect the exact timing the GP file defines. As for why it doesn't display notes in Rocksmith, try skipping the use of DDC in the toolkit first so you can make sure everything else is working. After the full arrangement is to your liking, then try adding DDC again.

4. The game will display arpeggios the way it's designed to, I'm not sure what you're asking for. You could try authoring them in EOF as "handshapes" instead of arpeggios, but this could change more than just the color they're displayed with.

5. If you select the open muted note in EOF, you can press N or F to see what the defined fret values are. In Guitar Pro files, they may not define any fret value. In EOF, if you use the CTRL+X keyboard shortcut, it will re-define the selected notes as string muted open notes.

6. If a chord has no defined name, EOF will automatically define the name. If you want a chord to display with no name, you can select the chord in question and use "Note>Edit name" and enter one or more space characters (spacebar). You can edit the names of different selected chords with this function all at once to save time, it will not change any fret values, finger definitions, etc.

7. EOF has functionality for manually defining dynamic difficulty instead of using the DDC (dynamic difficulty creator) in the toolkit, but it takes quite a lot of work, so I don't think many people do this. The first step would be to author the entire arrangement from start to finish, including techniques, manually defined handshapes, fingerings, fret hand positions, etc. if you want to use them. Then define RS sections where appropriate. Then define RS phrases at parts where there's a recurring pattern, like a particular guitar riff. A phrase will last until the next phrase begins, and when one instance of a phrase levels up or down in Rocksmith, all instances of that phrase level up or down with it. After this, use EOF's "Track>Rocksmith>Manage RS phrases" function to define the difficulty levels for each phrase. EOF will change the difficulty names into numbers when you use this function, and if you use the option to display RS sections+phrases at the top of the piano roll (in File>Preferences), EOF will color code the phrase names to show when a phrase is empty on this difficulty level (blue), is the highest difficulty level for this instance of the phrase (green) or is not the highest difficulty level for this instance of the phrase (red). In summary you want to add a difficulty level for a phrase and then simplify the lower difficulty. If you think it deserves to have another difficulty level, you can add another level and simplify it some more. More complicated phrases (ie. in a solo) will usually end up with more difficulty levels than simple ones. The "Manage RS phrases" function will list each of the phrases in the arrangement and tell you how many difficulty levels are defined for each. When you're editing the difficulty of a phrase, keep in mind that you have to manually edit the other instances in the difficulty. You can use the copy/paste functions if you want, or use one of the other mechanisms in EOF (ie. the secondary piano roll with the option to not sync with the main piano roll, or the Song Catalog system) to display one instance of it while you're editing the others. Try it out and let me know if you have any questions. The manual will describe the menu functions in some more detail. There may be a tutorial about manually authoring dynamic difficulty somewhere, but I couldn't find it. There's a tutorial about defining the sections and phrases and then using DDC to do the rest, in case it helps: http://customsforge.com/topic/11242-how-to-get-dynamic-difficulty-work-like-official-dlc-by-using-catalog-and-phrases/

8. After you create the preview audio in EOF, you would need to open that file in an audio editor like Audacity. Then you could highlight some of the audio at the beginning of the clip and apply a fade in effect, and then highlight some of the audio at the end of the clip and apply a fade out effect. Make sure to export the audio file when you're done, you can overwrite the file EOF made if you want, otherwise you'll have to make sure to use the correct one when you're providing it to the toolkit.

9. I don't know if I understand this question. If the instrument doesn't begin playing at the beginning of the song, there will be some wait involved. You could edit the chart audio in Audacity to remove some of the waiting time from the beginning and end, but it's easiest if you do this before working on the chart in EOF. Otherwise if you remove audio from the beginning, you'll need to correct the position of the first beat in EOF and then re-save the project.

1)I see,but is there any difference between this normal sustain like this:

http://oi68.tinypic.com/sq4dxh.jpg

and between this:?

http://oi63.tinypic.com/2qcmd6q.jpg

And how can I remove the sustains from those chords where it shouldn't be? Or am I suppose to go to those chords,and remove the "sustain" mark from it ,if there is?  (I'm not so sure about it,that's why I asking)

2)You misunderstandit my question here you can dowland this song for an example,and look at the section parts in RR.What I meant To wrote,is the solo part are beginning earlier with the last chords of the previous part(In this case from the second chorus)

3)I understand the part,where you said skip the use DD part,and just import it into the ToolKit,and convert is,then just try it in the game.But I don't understand,why it didn't export the slides,and bends.What's the deal with this?

4)What I meant,was this in this picture.I understand it,that I should use the handshape instead(I use handsahpes,but not in this song),but I like this design to use in the case :P

http://oi65.tinypic.com/2pphbo2.jpg

9)What I was trying to say,is that there are no "loading time" in official songs at the end.So when you playd the last part of ot,it immediately shows the scores and so on.

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

1. The game may score it differently (more points for the sustain), otherwise I assume the difference is mostly aesthetic.

The blue border that extends from the first chord pane in a chord change does not directly relate to individual chords' sustain, it is the "handshape tag" (displays how long you should hold that chord shape with your fretting hand). Some people consider them the same, but they have different meanings in the game. You can shorten the handshape tags for repeated chords in your chart by marking the repeated chords as "crazy" (select the note and press the T key). Chords with this status will export in a new handshape tag and there won't be the blue border extending between the chord and its repeat. To reduce the handshape displayed for non repeated chords, just shorten the chord's length in EOF.

2. It's still not clear what you're asking here. It would make things easier if you could post a screen capture showing an example. The sections/phrases may just be authored incorrectly, or if it was that you needed to start a phrase part-way between two beats, you may need to insert a new beat in between them which can be used to store a section or phrase. To do this, anchor those beats (select each and press A so that there's a red arrow above them), then select the earlier of those two beats and use Beat>Add, reposition the beat if necessary and then place a section or phrase on the new beat as needed.

3. Testing without DDC allows us to determine whether the problem is with EOF at all. Generally, if the bends are defined in the chart as shown in your screen capture, EOF will write them to XML. The other tools involved with creating custom songs use that XML as a starting point and add more to the chart.

4. I don't know what you're wanting to do here. When you say it is "bad" do you mean that the arpeggio is incorrect, or is it that you just don't like the way it is shown in-game?

9. You probably have to edit the audio so that it doesn't have a long fade out like many recordings on CDs have.

• 2 weeks later...

1. The game may score it differently (more points for the sustain), otherwise I assume the difference is mostly aesthetic.

The blue border that extends from the first chord pane in a chord change does not directly relate to individual chords' sustain, it is the "handshape tag" (displays how long you should hold that chord shape with your fretting hand). Some people consider them the same, but they have different meanings in the game. You can shorten the handshape tags for repeated chords in your chart by marking the repeated chords as "crazy" (select the note and press the T key). Chords with this status will export in a new handshape tag and there won't be the blue border extending between the chord and its repeat. To reduce the handshape displayed for non repeated chords, just shorten the chord's length in EOF.

2. It's still not clear what you're asking here. It would make things easier if you could post a screen capture showing an example. The sections/phrases may just be authored incorrectly, or if it was that you needed to start a phrase part-way between two beats, you may need to insert a new beat in between them which can be used to store a section or phrase. To do this, anchor those beats (select each and press A so that there's a red arrow above them), then select the earlier of those two beats and use Beat>Add, reposition the beat if necessary and then place a section or phrase on the new beat as needed.

3. Testing without DDC allows us to determine whether the problem is with EOF at all. Generally, if the bends are defined in the chart as shown in your screen capture, EOF will write them to XML. The other tools involved with creating custom songs use that XML as a starting point and add more to the chart.

4. I don't know what you're wanting to do here. When you say it is "bad" do you mean that the arpeggio is incorrect, or is it that you just don't like the way it is shown in-game?

9. You probably have to edit the audio so that it doesn't have a long fade out like many recordings on CDs have.

1.)I knowd there is a dirrefence bettwen those 2.What I don't know is how to mark the "handshape".How can I mark the chords as "crazy"? Selecting the notes/shords and press the "T" key to them not do it properly.Still has handshape parts where it should and where it not should be.

2.)I demonstrate with this picture then:

http://oi63.tinypic.com/67mr5z.jpg

3).Why whould be any misssing slides/bends in the chart if I put DD on them before I play them first?(Still don't understand how this is working.

4.)Look at the the picture,where is a red circle(kind of circle) you can see,there is an ugly "bug".

http://oi65.tinypic.com/20pu2bq.jpg

7.) I thought I understand this part,I did,before I red the "EOF will change the difficulty names into numbers when you use this function, and if you use the option to display RS sections+phrases at the top of the piano roll (in File>Preferences), EOF will color code the phrase names to show when a phrase is empty on this difficulty level (blue), is the highest difficulty level for this instance of the phrase (green) or is not the highest difficulty level for this instance of the phrase (red)."   part.

What am I suppose to do with the numbers in manage RS pharses part?????

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

1. You can mark a handshape by selecting notes and using "Note>Rocksmith>Handshape>Mark". Pressing the T key while notes/chords or selected does in fact toggle the "crazy" status on or off. When a note is marked as crazy, the fret number box for the note changes so that the background is black and the text is white.

2. If the slide is in the wrong section, you'll need to change the phrase and/or section definitions accordingly. It might be easier if you post an EOF project file so I can demonstrate with in-editor screen captures.

3. Sometimes when a chart isn't working it's a problem with EOF and sometimes it's a problem with something else like the toolkit or its DDC function. If you use DDC on a chart, I can't determine it's really a problem with EOF.

4. I can't tell what this is, but you may need to change how you authored the latter arpeggio. Seeing how it is authored in EOF may help.

7. Those numbers tell you how many difficulty levels are authored for each phrase. If you are using DDC you don't have to author dynamic difficulty yourself.

1. You can mark a handshape by selecting notes and using "Note>Rocksmith>Handshape>Mark". Pressing the T key while notes/chords or selected does in fact toggle the "crazy" status on or off. When a note is marked as crazy, the fret number box for the note changes so that the background is black and the text is white.

2. If the slide is in the wrong section, you'll need to change the phrase and/or section definitions accordingly. It might be easier if you post an EOF project file so I can demonstrate with in-editor screen captures.

3. Sometimes when a chart isn't working it's a problem with EOF and sometimes it's a problem with something else like the toolkit or its DDC function. If you use DDC on a chart, I can't determine it's really a problem with EOF.

4. I can't tell what this is, but you may need to change how you authored the latter arpeggio. Seeing how it is authored in EOF may help.

7. Those numbers tell you how many difficulty levels are authored for each phrase. If you are using DDC you don't have to author dynamic difficulty yourself.

2.Just the eof projec file??? uhmm,nevermind here is the dowland link for the folder(archive).

7.What I meant by "I'm lost" is I don't know how to use it,I understand it there are numbers,but how can I edit/change them?

By the way,I don't know anyone has said this before,but I noticed when I press Ctrl+Z to undo a previous change the waveform graph is dissapear.

And also,after the solo part eof quites mess the prechorus part,didin't had problem with this song before.

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

2.Just the eof projec file??? uhmm,nevermind here is the dowland link for the folder(archive).

Just the .eof file is usually all I need. Based on the "skin changes 1.eof" file, the chord slide is authored before the section verse as you described:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/raynebc/ShrillBear52%20chord%20slide_zpsijbxpwnm.jpg

For it to show up differently in game must have something to do with alterations performed by the toolkit. This is why I suggested trying it without adding DDC, so we can determine where the problem came from.

7.What I meant by "I'm lost" is I don't know how to use it,I understand it there are numbers,but how can I edit/change them?

The numbers given here are for display only, to change them you have to add or remove difficulties for the Rocksmith phrases in the chart. You can use the "Track>Rocksmith>Manage RS phrases" function to do this, the manual describes its use.

By the way,I don't know anyone has said this before,but I noticed when I press Ctrl+Z to undo a previous change the waveform graph is dissapear.

This only happened in an older version of EOF, it doesn't happen in the latest hotfixes.

And also,after the solo part eof quites mess the prechorus part,didin't had problem with this song before.

Please describe the problem. The "prechorus 3" section looks fine in the project.

• Administrator

@@raynebc the section not being on the first beat of the measure, DDC will move it to fit the first beat of the measure before happening on the chord slide. It's normal DDC behavior. Without adding DD, the CDLC should be fine there.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

@@raynebc,

Here are the rules implemented in DDC that should also be respected when DD is manually authored in EOF :

- A section or a phrase should start on the main beat of a measure.

- The first section should start at the time position of the first non-empty phrase

- The first note or chord should never start before the first anchor

- The first chord should never start before the first handShape

- The first chord of a song cannot have the highdensity status

- A handShape should not be empty (ie no chord and no note inside)

- A handShape should not be common with two adjacent phrases

- The first event of each phrase should always appear in the first level of difficulty (to avoid a RR crash)

- All iterations of a phrase should have the same number of difficulty levels and the same sequence of notes in each level

Here are the rules implemented in DDC that should also be respected when DD is manually authored in EOF :

- A section or a phrase should start on the main beat of a measure.

- The first section should start at the time position of the first non-empty phrase

- A handShape should not be common with two adjacent phrases

- The first chord of a song cannot have the highdensity status

I can look into having EOF warn about these.

- The first note or chord should never start before the first anchor

EOF warns if the chart does this.

- The first chord should never start before the first handShape

- A handShape should not be empty (ie no chord and no note inside)

I don't believe these can be authored in EOF.

- The first event of each phrase should always appear in the first level of difficulty (to avoid a RR crash)

What is the first "event"? Is it the first note/chord in a phrase? This seems like an odd requirement for the game to have.

- All iterations of a phrase should have the same number of difficulty levels...

This was recently brought up by @@firekorn in the EOF thread. I plan on adding a warning for this.

and the same sequence of notes in each level

This is a bit more complicated, but it could be possible for EOF to do similar to how it can search for instances of the currently selected fret catalog entry. This wouldn't require the same sustains or techniques in every instance, just the same pattern of notes (with matching frets and strings)?

@@raynebc,

About the empty handShape, I think that it's possible in EOF if you follow these steps :

- add the notes

- select the notes and add a FHP

- remove all the notes except the ghost starting chord

But if I remember well, there is already a warn message about this case.

When I talked about the first event, I meaned the first note or first chord in the phrase. I agree that this rule is strange but I had to add it in DDC to avoid RR crashes. I don't remember exactly why.

About the same sequences of notes in each level of difficulty, DDC only takes care of the note pattern (ie matching frets and strings).

Yeah, EOF does give a warning about the handshape phrase if it doesn't have at least two notes in it (a fully ghosted base chord counting as one), but I need to improve this check because it won't complain if a handshape has nothing but ghosted notes in it (which would export as an empty handshape).

Yeah, EOF does give a warning about the handshape phrase if it doesn't have at least two notes in it (a fully ghosted base chord counting as one), but I need to improve this check because it won't complain if a handshape has nothing but ghosted notes in it (which would export as an empty handshape).

This is how it import to me the "new edited" guitar pro tab for me(This is the third pre chorus after the solo part) 

http://oi66.tinypic.com/2wmfaea.jpg

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

I can't reproduce that. When I import the "Ben Burnley/Fink 2" track from the "Breaking Benjamin - Skin nem tudom mi van v1.1 (Pro).gp5" Guitar Pro file you provided, all notes are beat synced as expected. The most likely scenario is that you moved the imported notes after they were imported, because the way EOF is programmed it generally shouldn't be possible for all notes to import out of sync with the beat markers as shown in your screen capture. If this is not the case, I will need more specific information.

I can't reproduce that. When I import the "Ben Burnley/Fink 2" track from the "Breaking Benjamin - Skin nem tudom mi van v1.1 (Pro).gp5" Guitar Pro file you provided, all notes are beat synced as expected. The most likely scenario is that you moved the imported notes after they were imported, because the way EOF is programmed it generally shouldn't be possible for all notes to import out of sync with the beat markers as shown in your screen capture. If this is not the case, I will need more specific information.

I moved the notes of course,but this had to be done,because if I just simply import it,it doesn't match to the wavegraphs and not syncd(mostly because of the leading silence in the beginning).Also If I just simply import is without moving the notes,it still give me this result for no reason.It whoudn't be a problem,after all eof not always import all the notes/chords correctly and the creator of the song has to sync it by his/her own.Unfortunately I can't move the bars in this case to be sync as it should be.

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

It is not recommended to move individual notes after a Guitar Pro import, but to instead move the beat markers (the --> arrows). The notes will stay correctly aligned within their beats and measures, and it also means that you can import other tracks from the same Guitar Pro file and they will be as synced as the beat markers are. If you need to move several notes at once, such as to move them to the correct beat after syncing beat markers, the best way to go is to select the notes (ie. CTRL+A to select all notes), enable a grid snap setting (ie. Edit>Grid snap>1/16) and use the "Note>Move grid snap" functions instead of clicking and dragging with the mouse. These grid snap functions will keep each note correctly grid snapped while you move them, something that will not reliably happen when clicking and dragging.

If you import a Rocksmith file, it's possible notes will import out of sync with the beat markers if that is how the arrangement was authored. I have never seen this happen when importing a Guitar Pro file. If you can do so, please provide a file (and identify it by name specifically) that causes this with a set of minimal steps (ie. open EOF, import this guitar pro file without opening an EOF project first, select this track name/number to import, etc).

There's no reason you can't beat sync the chart. If the tablature was incorrect, you may need to do some other operations like deleting extra beats or something. You can delete a beat by selecting a beat marker (click it) and then use Beat>Delete. Otherwise please give more information about any difficulties you are having because there is usually an easy fix for most problems that customs authors run into.

• Like 1

It is not recommended to move individual notes after a Guitar Pro import, but to instead move the beat markers (the --> arrows). The notes will stay correctly aligned within their beats and measures, and it also means that you can import other tracks from the same Guitar Pro file and they will be as synced as the beat markers are. If you need to move several notes at once, such as to move them to the correct beat after syncing beat markers, the best way to go is to select the notes (ie. CTRL+A to select all notes), enable a grid snap setting (ie. Edit>Grid snap>1/16) and use the "Note>Move grid snap" functions instead of clicking and dragging with the mouse. These grid snap functions will keep each note correctly grid snapped while you move them, something that will not reliably happen when clicking and dragging.

If you import a Rocksmith file, it's possible notes will import out of sync with the beat markers if that is how the arrangement was authored. I have never seen this happen when importing a Guitar Pro file. If you can do so, please provide a file (and identify it by name specifically) that causes this with a set of minimal steps (ie. open EOF, import this guitar pro file without opening an EOF project first, select this track name/number to import, etc).

There's no reason you can't beat sync the chart. If the tablature was incorrect, you may need to do some other operations like deleting extra beats or something. You can delete a beat by selecting a beat marker (click it) and then use Beat>Delete. Otherwise please give more information about any difficulties you are having because there is usually an easy fix for most problems that customs authors run into.

Here is a link for an eof project file with the wrong import in it.I forgot to mention something,I'm not always moving the beat marks if those not match the wavegraph's rhythm,I often just select all the notes and move them to match the wavegraphs. About the dissapearing wavegraph:I have the latest version of EOF but every time I press Ctrl+Z,the graphs dissapears.

For last:I just noticed the mouse in EoF is very sensitive,most of the time when I accidentally miss click to a note,it moves away.Is that normal? It kinda annoys me.

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

@ShrillBear52;

As @@raynebc said in his previous post, you should never move the notes to sync them with the wavegraph.

The right way, is to :

- set the right BPM,

- set the right time signature,

- synchronize the first measure with the beginning of the song (by moving the vertical line)

- import the guitar pro tab

- from the beginning until the end, just move the main measures (if necessary) to synchronize them with the waveform (never move the notes).

Then, when the rhythm markers are all in sync, you can import the other tracks and the notes will be correctly placed by EOF with no more fastidious work !

• Like 1

@ShrillBear52;

As @@raynebc said in his previous post, you should never move the notes to sync them with the wavegraph.

The right way, is to :

- set the right BPM,

- set the right time signature,

- synchronize the first measure with the beginning of the song (by moving the vertical line)

- import the guitar pro tab

- from the beginning until the end, just move the main measures (if necessary) to synchronize them with the waveform (never move the notes).

Then, when the rhythm markers are all in sync, you can import the other tracks and the notes will be correctly placed by EOF with no more fastidious work !

I'm afraidit's a bit late to do all this for an already created song.Besides,when I creat a new song,the first thing what I do,is set the correct bpm.After that I import the tabs,(usually they match with the wavegraph).If not,then I just move those green arrows from the beginning.(that's works for me)but in this case,this part is not imported correctly for no reason (ONLY THIS PART,inside this just 2 chords and 1 legato wich are not imported correctly.)

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

Here is a link for an eof project file with the wrong import in it.

This won't demonstrate a problem. You'd have to post a Guitar Pro file that imports incorrectly, otherwise it's likely that you altered the notes after import, and that wouldn't be a problem with EOF.

I forgot to mention something,I'm not always moving the beat marks if those not match the wavegraph's rhythm,I often just select all the notes and move them to match the wavegraphs.

The way we have suggested to beat sync is recommended. It's rarely appropriate to move the notes instead.

About the dissapearing wavegraph:I have the latest version of EOF but every time I press Ctrl+Z,the graphs dissapears.

When you open the Help menu and choose "About", what version does it say the program is?

For last:I just noticed the mouse in EoF is very sensitive,most of the time when I accidentally miss click to a note,it moves away.Is that normal? It kinda annoys me.

Please clarify what you mean when you say "it moves away". If you click on a note and then move the mouse while the left button is held, you can move notes. If grid snap is enabled, it's harder to do this on accident because you would have to click and drag a certain amount to actually move the selected notes.

Here is a link for an eof project file with the wrong import in it.

This won't demonstrate a problem. You'd have to post a Guitar Pro file that imports incorrectly, otherwise it's likely that you altered the notes after import, and that wouldn't be a problem with EOF.

I forgot to mention something,I'm not always moving the beat marks if those not match the wavegraph's rhythm,I often just select all the notes and move them to match the wavegraphs.

The way we have suggested to beat sync is recommended. It's rarely appropriate to move the notes instead.

About the dissapearing wavegraph:I have the latest version of EOF but every time I press Ctrl+Z,the graphs dissapears.

When you open the Help menu and choose "About", what version does it say the program is?

Please clarify what you mean when you say "it moves away". If you click on a note and then move the mouse while the left button is held, you can move notes. If grid snap is enabled, it's harder to do this on accident because you would have to click and drag a certain amount to actually move the selected notes.

The guitar pro file wich I import is the same,that you can find in that folder what I sent earlier.

about the about part:(this is a diffrent song in the picture,so don't give any attention to it,just read the message)

http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu/160502/Screenshot_2016-05-02_19.54.57_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Whan I meant for the last part is when I just "simpli" click to ANY note in the program there is a 95% chance that the note(where I clicked) are will move away.

Edit:just realized that this is not the latest version,so I will update it now,but just look at it.

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

The guitar pro file wich I import is the same,that you can find in that folder what I sent earlier.

Nothing has changed, you're going to need to give more specific information, such as the exact name of the GP file because your folder had several of them if I remember correctly. And if you cannot reproduce the problem, there's probably nothing for me to fix.

Whan I meant for the last part is when I just "simpli" click to ANY note in the program there is a 95% chance that the note(where I clicked) are will move away.

It's not obvious what you're trying to say. "Moves away" indicates that you are clicking and dragging the note that you are trying to select. EOF will allows this to happen, but depending on your mouse's settings and the accuracy of your hand movements, it may not be what you intend to do. If you don't want to move notes on accident, you can disable it by selecting the "Disable click and drag" option in the Song menu. You can select that menu option again later if you want to re-enable the ability to click and drag notes.

Nothing has changed, you're going to need to give more specific information, such as the exact name of the GP file because your folder had several of them if I remember correctly. And if you cannot reproduce the problem, there's probably nothing for me to fix.

It's not obvious what you're trying to say. "Moves away" indicates that you are clicking and dragging the note that you are trying to select. EOF will allows this to happen, but depending on your mouse's settings and the accuracy of your hand movements, it may not be what you intend to do. If you don't want to move notes on accident, you can disable it by selecting the "Disable click and drag" option in the Song menu. You can select that menu option again later if you want to re-enable the ability to click and drag notes.

http://www.filedropper.com/2016-05-02-2047-58    see for your self,same project file name,same guitar pro,same track,same problem.

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg