EoF Error 47

Hornet871

Question

Hey all,

I'm trying to restart a custom track that I had recently lost, and as I'm attempting to add the leading silence, I get a cascade of rapidly opening/closing command prompts, followed by an error which reads "Could not add leading silence (error 47)"

Would anyone happen to know the cause for this, or possibly a fix for it? The help would be greatly appreciated :)

6 answers to this question

EOF will generally give the same result, but if you already created the chart and then want to add leading silence, it's a little tougher to do this in Audacity because you then have to re-sync the first beat marker in EOF. It may be necessary to add the silence outside of EOF if there is some kind of special reason EOF can't do it. The easiest way to go is to keep track of how many milliseconds of audio you add in Audacity, then re-open the EOF project and then add that number of milliseconds to the Delay value that is shown in Song>Properties and click Yes when EOF asks whether to adjust the notes to the new offset.