Satriani: "Always"...where to find it?

Billkwando

Question

This is my first day trying customs, and I hope to make some too. I downloaded a pack with Satch's Always with Me Always with You and the file is labeled Love Thing and crashes my game. Does anybody know where I can find the one that people are playing on youtube?

Words of wisdom for CDLC charters:

"When in doubt, steal a tone from Kansas' Carry On Wayward Son"

- Billkwando

Download my L'Arc~en~Ciel Ken "Love Driver Cat" custom Inlays here

13 answers to this question

Yes I did and I'm using 2014. Do I need to try unpacking and repacking it as a 2014 track?

- Billkwando

Can you be more specific about where it crashes and what happens? Does it freeze on the note highway when you select the 'play song' or what? Never trust torrents with the crap that is packed with them. Have you tried DL'ing from the actual link on the forums instead of torrents?

If there was a link on the forums that I knew of, it would be strange for me to ask where to find it, no?

Finish tuning guitar > Crash to desktop. "Blah blah Windows....unexpected error...needs to close" > Continue

- Billkwando

Bump.....i've also been hunting high and low for this song.  The only place I have found it is in a torrent pack called "Rocksmith 2014 CDLC (smithyanvil approved package 176 songs)....and likewise for me, this one song crashes to the desktop every time I try and play it (after tuning).  One time it didn't crash to desktop and was just sat looking at the speakers as if it was loading but nothing.

Please can anyone help provide this song

hmmm so I downloaded the toolkit (2.6.0.0 (rev 4174fc7b)

If I test open a different song (assuming I am clicking the right button - "Import Package" from the first screen), the song info shows up no problem.  If I try to open the satriani file however I get this Thread Exception Catched error (screen shot attached)

http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt298/midnight_tuck/rserror.jpg

log file is as follows

2014-07-13 20:47:54.2644 | GAMEPC . - Paul| PID: 6448 | RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program (INFO) : 

RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program.Main 
 Version: 2.6.0.0-4174fc7b 

2014-07-13 20:47:54.2644 | GAMEPC . - Paul| PID: 6448 | RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program (INFO) : 

Command: "Z:Downloadsjdownloadmaster-2.6.0.0-4174fc7b3141RocksmithToolkitGUI.exe"  

2014-07-13 20:48:03.5721 | GAMEPC . - Paul| PID: 6448 | RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program (ERROR) : 
 RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program.<Main>b__1 

RocksmithToolkitLib
Void Revorb(System.String, System.String, System.String, WwiseVersion)
Exception catched:

System.Exception ww2ogg process error.
Audiokinetic Wwise RIFF/RIFX Vorbis to Ogg Vorbis converter 0.19 by hcs

Input: Z:Gamestestalways_p_Pcaudiowindows2076980063.wem
Parse error: unknown chunk type
 Void Revorb(System.String, System.String, System.String, WwiseVersion)    at RocksmithToolkitLib.Ogg.OggFile.Revorb(String file, String outputFileName, String appPath, WwiseVersion wwiseVersion) in c:buildRocksmithToolkitLibOggOggFile.cs:line 113
   at RocksmithToolkitLib.DLCPackage.Packer.Unpack(String sourceFileName, String savePath, Boolean decodeAudio, Boolean extractSongXml, Boolean overwriteSongXml, Platform predefinedPlatform) in c:buildRocksmithToolkitLibDLCPackagePacker.cs:line 119
   at RocksmithToolkitGUI.DLCPackageCreator.DLCPackageCreator.dlcImportButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:buildRocksmithTookitGUIDLCPackageCreatorDLCPackageCreator.cs:line 545
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) System.Exception: ww2ogg process error.
Audiokinetic Wwise RIFF/RIFX Vorbis to Ogg Vorbis converter 0.19 by hcs

Input: Z:Gamestestalways_p_Pcaudiowindows2076980063.wem
Parse error: unknown chunk type

at RocksmithToolkitLib.Ogg.OggFile.Revorb(String file, String outputFileName, String appPath, WwiseVersion wwiseVersion) in c:buildRocksmithToolkitLibOggOggFile.cs:line 113
   at RocksmithToolkitLib.DLCPackage.Packer.Unpack(String sourceFileName, String savePath, Boolean decodeAudio, Boolean extractSongXml, Boolean overwriteSongXml, Platform predefinedPlatform) in c:buildRocksmithToolkitLibDLCPackagePacker.cs:line 119
   at RocksmithToolkitGUI.DLCPackageCreator.DLCPackageCreator.dlcImportButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:buildRocksmithTookitGUIDLCPackageCreatorDLCPackageCreator.cs:line 545
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

If we don't get it working soon, I will chart it myself. I just have to finish Purple Rain and When Doves Cry first, before somebody punches me in the sack.

• Like 1

- Billkwando