Dynamic Difficulty Creator

I have a section ,  chord 35 is played.   a few seconds later 35 is played again and slide to 57.    The new DDC 2.9 removes the slide and puts the "repeated" chord marker in its place (empty blue box).   In EOF it looks like this.     Is there something in EOF to force DDC to keep it?    If I look at the XML from EOF it shows the chord as HIgh density=0.

http://i.imgur.com/DODIJgJ.png

Hello, working on my first CDLC. I've gotten as far as adding Sections and Phrases. When it comes time to using DDC in toolkit, after generating DD, I test out the CDLC song/file inside of RS. After tuning instrument (be it Bass, Lead or Rhythm), the game crashes every time. Since this wasn't working, I've since gone back to repack it, but skipping the DDC process, and re-testing the file again in RS and every thing now works, meaning it has the Sections for Riff Repeater, just not the DD that I skipped. Any suggestions as to where I'm going wrong inside of DDC that is creating a CDLC that doesn't work?

Hello, working on my first CDLC. I've gotten as far as adding Sections and Phrases. When it comes time to using DDC in toolkit, after generating DD, I test out the CDLC song/file inside of RS. After tuning instrument (be it Bass, Lead or Rhythm), the game crashes every time. Since this wasn't working, I've since gone back to repack it, but skipping the DDC process, and re-testing the file again in RS and every thing now works, meaning it has the Sections for Riff Repeater, just not the DD that I skipped. Any suggestions as to where I'm going wrong inside of DDC that is creating a CDLC that doesn't work?

There are many potential reasons which can cause issues ...

Can you share the "psarc" file without DD ?

I need it to investigate the issue and improve DDC if necessary ;)

I'm having similar issues, I cannot figure it out, please share the end results if you find out what it is.

@@Redslam,

It seems that you can't select the first section in RR.

In the DDC log files, there are warnings which tell you that sections and phrases don't start on the main beat of a measure.

So DDC has to move the sections and phrases on the first beat of their current measure.

An other issue is that the "COUNT" and the "intro" phrases are located on the same measure.

To solve this, you need to have at least one empty measure (for the COUNT phrase) before the first non empty measure of the song which will contain the "intro" phrase.

Thank you

@@mbanks850, @@A51Ripcord,

Beta release v3.0 is available for download in the first post of this topic.

It should solve your issues.

@[member=Chlipouni]

The slides are back, but it seems like the highdensity tag is getting lost sometimes again.   Most of the time the chords would show the empty blue box if they repeated.   If there was a repeated palm mute the high density tag was lost and you see all the palm muted chords.

@@mbanks850, @@A51Ripcord,

Beta release v3.0 is available for download in the first post of this topic.

It should solve your issues.

@[member=Chlipouni]

The slides are back, but it seems like the highdensity tag is getting lost sometimes again.   Most of the time the chords would show the empty blue box if they repeated.   If there was a repeated palm mute the high density tag was lost and you see all the palm muted chords.

Ok, I have to change the way DDC manages this status ...

Thank you

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy