Dynamic Difficulty Creator

It works fine for me !

Maybe your antivirus is blocking the DDC executable.

Can you deactivate it for a while and try again ?

You're right! :D It was the antivirus. I never noticed because no signal appears. Thanks!

My Custom Songs (Workshop)                                              YouTube Videos

80C651DEE.png

After testing the psarc file everything works perfectly, except the handshape phrases created with all ghost gems (last hotfix of EOF) that doesn't show up when i add DD.

Does your handshape phrase with all ghost gems contain one note or one chord inside ?

Can you give me the time position of this handshape phrase ?

After testing the psarc file everything works perfectly, except the handshape phrases created with all ghost gems (last hotfix of EOF) that doesn't show up when i add DD.

Does your handshape phrase with all ghost gems contain one note or one chord inside ?

Can you give me the time position of this handshape phrase ?

It is in the minute 00:52:365

My Custom Songs (Workshop)                                              YouTube Videos

80C651DEE.png

• 2 weeks later...

People,

I was wondering here if it is possible to take a CDLC created by another user, unpack, create the DD and repack again? There is some tutorial or instruction posted for that?

Thank you for your help.

Simply drag and drop the "psarc" file on the DDC tab of the RSToolkit and click on "Generate DD".

• Like 2

People,

I was wondering here if it is possible to take a CDLC created by another user, unpack, create the DD and repack again? There is some tutorial or instruction posted for that?

Thank you for your help.

Simply drag and drop the "psarc" file on the DDC tab of the RSToolkit and click on "Generate DD".

Before posting this question I was wondering maybe I'm a noob. But I just selected a "psarc" file and followed your instruction. 
Now I can confirm that I'm a noob! 

Thank you!

Regards!

Hey guys. New to all this business - and I must say it looks amazing.

So I tried to follow the procedure above with someone elses CDLC  - as I am a beginner, I tried to add DD for personal benefit.

It creates new CDLC psarc file, which is larger - but in game I still see one liner- with no DD added (it starts at 100%, and does not allow to change difficulty in rift viewer).

Can anyone take a look or have an advice of what did I do wrong? I basically unpacked the psarc - added DD to xml and repacked it. I also tried the psarc "patching" version - the easier one. To no avail:

Here are the files - that is xml WITH ADDED DD (after patching) - http://www.mediafire.com/view/cdq7mikdlvv2aps/smignrosesdontcry_lead.xml

And this is the source CDLC I was trying to modify:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/cdq7mikdlvv2aps/smignrosesdontcry_lead.xml

Hey guys. New to all this business - and I must say it looks amazing.

So I tried to follow the procedure above with someone elses CDLC  - as I am a beginner, I tried to add DD for personal benefit.

It creates new CDLC psarc file, which is larger - but in game I still see one liner- with no DD added (it starts at 100%, and does not allow to change difficulty in rift viewer).

Can anyone take a look or have an advice of what did I do wrong? I basically unpacked the psarc - added DD to xml and repacked it. I also tried the psarc "patching" version - the easier one. To no avail:

Here are the files - that is xml WITH ADDED DD (after patching) - http://www.mediafire.com/view/cdq7mikdlvv2aps/smignrosesdontcry_lead.xml

And this is the source CDLC I was trying to modify:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/cdq7mikdlvv2aps/smignrosesdontcry_lead.xml

The new XML file seems to have DD inside.

When you add DD on a psarc file, don't keep the original one in the Rocksmith folder.

Yep.

What I did - is after creating new xlm - I packed it back to the psarc file. Moved original one to the desktop - and placed new one in there. Funnily enough - my progress with original file did not change, and it is still "one liner" with full difficulty

Yep.

What I did - is after creating new xlm - I packed it back to the psarc file. Moved original one to the desktop - and placed new one in there. Funnily enough - my progress with original file did not change, and it is still "one liner" with full difficulty

I need the link to the original psarc file ...

Thank you! I also noticed that playing with the "phrase length" helps somehow... Like putting it to 6

If you don't want that the DDC splits your RS phrases is better to set the phrase length to 16 or more (i use 40 :lol: ). In fact, you only have to set the length equal to the longer RS phrases, but you have to know the number of beats of that phrase. It's easier to set a large number

80C651DEE.png

• 2 weeks later...

I have an xml that seems to be having an issue when run through DDC with chord protector.

When run through DDC it displays all the hand shapes rather then repeats even if the chord doesn't change. Non-DDC it doesn't have this effect. Any reason why DDC would remove all the repeat chord bars?

I don't know what files any experts would need to diagnose it, but here are the XML's before and after DDC. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g7y8cg8yx0ysp4f/AAB_7hIHQbaXPDMdsXuTCAjWa?dl=0

I have an xml that seems to be having an issue when run through DDC with chord protector.

When run through DDC it displays all the hand shapes rather then repeats even if the chord doesn't change. Non-DDC it doesn't have this effect. Any reason why DDC would remove all the repeat chord bars?

I don't know what files any experts would need to diagnose it, but here are the XML's before and after DDC. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g7y8cg8yx0ysp4f/AAB_7hIHQbaXPDMdsXuTCAjWa?dl=0

Hi @@Gnobiwan,

This case can occur when a new phrase is generated and breaks the current handShape (this handShape is splitted to allow two different levels of difficulty between the two adjacent phrases). So for the new phrase, the first chord is displayed with all notes inside even if the previous chord is the same.

I will analyze your files tomorrow to be sure that there is nothing else that can cause an issue.

I am working on DDC v2.9 to change the behaviour of handShapes, because new features are now available in EOF about them ...

Thank you for reporting this problem

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy