Cant post comments.

theoogy70

Question

15 answers to this question

I think I've had a comment or two that's disappeared into the void (clicking the post button goes through like normal, but the comment just never appears). I forget which one it was, but I definitely had a response to something that someone asked about that took a couple of tries to appear. Some others that didn't go through (I definitely tried posting a response on ...of Melancholy Burning, but it didn't go through.

One thing that may work is to try posting via the forum topics rather than the record pages, but those can be much harder to find unless the DLC was recently posted or commented on.

My CDLC releases and my workshop 
My CDLC previews (Lots of bass only stuff)
Join us at the Rocksmith Championship!

I think I've had a comment or two that's disappeared into the void (clicking the post button goes through like normal, but the comment just never appears). I forget which one it was, but I definitely had a response to something that someone asked about that took a couple of tries to appear. Some others that didn't go through (I definitely tried posting a response on ...of Melancholy Burning, but it didn't go through.

One thing that may work is to try posting via the forum topics rather than the record pages, but those can be much harder to find unless the DLC was recently posted or commented on.

Thanks, I will give that a try. 

Yeah, that happens to me as well. How about someone tackles that issues, now that the focus is not on migration anymore? This seems like something worth putting time and effort in because inexperienced users might end up not posting to record pages at all and are therefore not leaving feedback.

Still broken for me. Getting this error in my console logs, looks relevant?

http://customsforge.com/index.php?s=7751f78c91d914d6e29668c6a9bc014a&app=ccs&module=ajax&section=comments&do=add&database=3&record=22358 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

• Administrator

http://customsforge.com/index.php?s=7751f78c91d914d6e29668c6a9bc014a&app=ccs&module=ajax&section=comments&do=add&database=3&record=22358 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

What's the record you're trying to comment on?

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

• Administrator

Yeah, that happens to me as well. How about someone tackles that issues, now that the focus is not on migration anymore? This seems like something worth putting time and effort in because inexperienced users might end up not posting to record pages at all and are therefore not leaving feedback.

This is what we've been doing actually. I've personally made over 40 new commits to github on this project. We're also hiring more PHP/MySQL volunteers.

• Like 1

"Just remember: when something breaks, kick it as hard as you fucking can"

-Trent Reznor
Support Me (Via Patreon)

What's the record you're trying to comment on?

The page I was on is http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/can-i-sit-next-to-you-girl-r22358?st=0