Exercises/Lesson Located

TheDeathryder

You forgot my bass aerobics custom: http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/chapter-1-chromatics-10-workouts-r18582

I'm not sure if that's all the exercises in the database anyway. Have you looked at the thread that lists exercises to check if you haven't forgotten any?

You forgot my bass aerobics custom: http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/chapter-1-chromatics-10-workouts-r18582

I'm not sure if that's all the exercises in the database anyway. Have you looked at the thread that lists exercises to check if you haven't forgotten any?

Actually I wasn't aware that there was one.  Is it part of the standardized labeling thread or something different altogether?

Also, since me and EOF aren't getting along right now, I went ahead and uploaded all the GP exercise files I found in 1 sorted folder on my Google Drive.  The link is Tab Files for anyone that wants to have a look.  I'm pretty sure there's some in there that don't really need to be, I know some of the files in the guitar+bass file don't really have much on the bass, I just threw them in since there was a bass and guitar track.

Something very interesting piqued my interest while I was going through those files.  It is a set of 2 files that show the right and wrong way to play a chord.  This has me wondering if there's a way that we can label chords in RS to show an easier fingering pattern than what some of the ones that pop up are.  I know I've seen 1 or 2 that I'm not even sure could be played with 7 fingers.  This also reminded me of a post on the Ubisoft boards a while back in that halsb mentioned that he used some different finger patterns for some chords than what RS suggests.  He didn't go into detail about it, the reference just popped into my mind when I was pondering this.

My Customs and DD's

Current Projects:

Suffocation

• 2 months later...

I was wondering about this group, and now I see his Author got banned,

so I point to my project of standardized exercises

http://customsforge.com/topic/21763-you-exercises-the-rs14-collection-standardized/

• Like 1

• 1 year later...