XBOX Specific Video Tutorial?

tacticalcity

Question

I tried searching Youtube for a video of how to add a Rocksmith CDLC to the XBOX 360 and came up dry. I must be using the wrong keywords or something.

Can somebody tell me the link to a good one?

I know how to do it on a PC, not an XBOX 360. My little cousin has an XBOX 360 and before I buy her Rocksmith, I want to make sure she'll be able to add all the songs she likes. Taylor Swift, Demi Lavoto, One Direction, etc. Hey, she's 11. Don't hate! ;)

4 answers to this question

You'll need to jailbreak the xbox and install custom firmware on it in order for CDLCs to work. That's the first step, and it's often a deal breaker because if it's not done correctly, you can brick the xbox.

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

Read about RGH / J-TAG. You need this. And the real-tone cable of course.
When you'll have your console jailbroken, the point is to just download and copy the songs into proper directory on the hard drive or USB.

The issue witch I got is crashing when a big amount of songs is present at one time. It's maybe because I downloaded the *.psarc and other files, put them all together in one folder and batch converted them into Xbox format... on one forum I've found the guy who had like 3GB of CLDC put together and work without crash, but I lost the link to it. I'd love to have all my favourite bands tracks just like a collection. Now as for me the solution is to put the files in several folders and rename them as needed... which sux a lot, cause it needs few minutes to get with this. Any help? Any solution?

Btw. How can I download multiple tracks from the database? Any torrent? :)

• Like 1