CDLC song suddenly starts freezing after tuning

Thijs

Question

I made a chart and everything worked except for the riff repeater. I found out it was because I converted the audio without setting the "seek table granularity" to 16384 from this topic: http://customsforge.com/topic/27445-issue-with-cdlc-riff-repeater/

However, after doing that my song suddenly starts freezing after getting past the tuner. I have tried changing the conversion settings to what I had before, and now even that doesn't work anymore. Anyone know what this could be?

10 answers to this question

Seems odd that it wouldn't work if the .wem file settings were the only things that were changed.

Could you provide a link to the .psarc file so we can have a look?

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

Are you sure you are not using the default tone in the toolkit? That usually causes a cdlc to freeze after tuning from what I remember. Or maybe accidentally put your tone in the 2nd slot instead of changing it for the default tone, happened to me too

Agree, make sure you are using a custom tone for each of your tracks.  The 'default' tone will definitely freeze up Rocksmith right after tuning screen.

I have the same problem. Every Song does not load after tuning. what can i do?

Read the FAQ.

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

That does not help me! That´s the same way that I´m gone! Sorry for my bad english.....

http://customsforge.com/topic/901-how-to-use-custom-dlcs-in-rs2014/

Actually changing the default tone solved this after all. I didn't change the default tone in the arrangement file, I just  added another tone to the list and moved it up, that's why I thought it didn't work. Anyway thanks for the help!