Did you play an instrument in high school?

bobbybrady123

I'm studying at high school and i'm play guitar :D

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg

• Administrator

Not highschool related but i started trombone at the age of 8 (or 7 or 9 i don't fucking remember).

That teached me a lot of playing in group with orchestra and how to read music sheet which helped a lot when i started playing guitar for damn sure.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

• 2 weeks later...

I had to choose between American Football and band... and I chose poorly and have broken bones to prove it. To add insult to injury the local high school (i'm like decades out of school) offers guitar as an option in their music school. Life really is not fair.

My wife played flute in her HS marching band and I keep bugging her to get a used flute on ebay so we can cover Jethro Tull but no luck so far.

My Youtube channel is basically a list of Rocksmith's easiest songs because those are the only ones I can play.  :P

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMV9RfoApHM5Zmi1CobqTJw

I taught myself guitar back when I was 14 and in high school, as well as the ukulele. I later learned bass down the road which is in retrospect, similar to a guitar in every aspect. I'm trying to learn Mandolin now, but I honestly don't know why. I doubt I'll ever play it.