Problems with sections/riff repeater

Syvaa

Hey, I just managed to make my first CDLC, but I get this issue with the sections and it displays like it doesnt cover the whole song?

I'm reffering to that the orange line doesnt cover the whole song, I mean its no problem when I play the song, but this makes it diffitcult to pick a section in riff repeater for instance. Is this an issue in EoF or is it when I create it in the custom tool kit? Anyone knows?

Syvaa. http://i.imgur.com/qckvBfh.jpg?1

Bassist, currently learning guitar.
Big fan of 70's Hardrock, 80's heavymetal and cheesy hairmetal

My CDLC's

Did you manually author sections in your chart? If so, you can use the DDC function in the toolkit to automatically place phrases and create dynamic difficulty. You can create dynamic difficulties manually, but it can take a fair amount of work.

• Like 1