Persolan experience/opinion about buying at Amazon.com ?

ShrillBear52

I bought the Faceless album by Godsmack, and  it didn't arrived still.I ordered at the 9th of January and there was 2 date,when will it arrive to me.The first was the 14th of February and the second was 14th of March and i still didin't got my soongbook.I even orderd the Billy Talnet III audio-cd with the guitar tabs,at 2 weeks ago,and it arrived at last wendsday,and that was from eBay.Do you have any experience/opinion about buying something at amazon.com ?

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg

I guess it could depend on which country's Amazon page you ordered from and whether you were buying from Amazon itself or a third party seller.

I orderd the Faceless album from the USA and the Billy Talent III is from Canada,and i live in the center of Europe,in Hungary. Also i got e-mails,that the songbook is shipped,(the faceless album)

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

I bought the Faceless album by Godsmack, and  it didn't arrived still.I ordered at the 9th of January and there was 2 date,when will it arrive to me.The first was the 14th of February and the second was 14th of March and i still didin't got my soongbook.I even orderd the Billy Talnet III audio-cd with the guitar tabs,at 2 weeks ago,and it arrived at last wendsday,and that was from eBay.Do you have any experience/opinion about buying something at amazon.com ?

I order around $300 of stuff from Amazon every month. Very rarely ever had a problem. There was twice that an item didn't arrive. Once was from Amazon itself and once from a third party seller. Both times I sent a message to them and I received a refund within a couple days.

What is a third party seller?

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg

What is a third party seller?

That would be anything that is sold through the amazon marketplace from other people/businesses...amazon is like the middle man that takes the money from you and gives it to them when you buy something. But everything is secured by amazon so if a third party doesn't give you your item then I think amazon will refund you. I use the Canadian site but I'm assuming that all the other ones are the same.

If you're late getting an item, there is an online chat that normally just takes seconds to talk to a service rep and they will help you out.

And where can in contac with the seller,and how should I ?

My Customs

G7SOxFY.jpg