Please anyone help me!

smoothnotion

Question

4 answers to this question

We're probably going to need a lot more information than that in order to help you.

What do you mean, "without a note chart?"

As much information you can give about what you've done so far and the conditions upon which it "doesn't work" would be helpful.

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

Information: I thought i can skip the guitar pro step, because i dont want any notes ingame for the song, just a clear sheet, and the song to be able to play and listen to in rocksmith. Imported the song in EOF, set the leading silence, then it started to convert to wav file, which actually disappeared, everytime, so i had to figure out how to make preview of the full song which finally created me a wav format, which i could use in Wwise, i followed the steps there with the help of a U2b video, imported the wem file into Toolkit, set name,album pic, etc., left the tone, arrangement empty. click GENERATE, ...Here i am... The thing i want to know is, what step i MUST take, to make a working song show up ingame? 

Thank You

If you have generated a psarc file you would just need to throw it in your dlc folder and start the game. But you would need an arrangement or else there is no path to select in the game.

If you get a newer version of toolkit, you don't need to use wwise as the toolkit does that for you. You just need to make sure wwise is installed on your machine