Sirandok's CDLC

Sirandok

Next pack Hint:

http://thumbs.subefotos.com/b3be818cd78b261a775fa54692e7e7f0o.jpg

I follow the great idea of Bornwild and here is the hint for the next pack.

Maybe, now that I'm in holidays I could do a video like Ubi with a presentation with all the songs.

Well, have fun and lucky trying to guess for what group is this picture! :D

All my Customs here: Sirandok's CDLC  Total of Customs: 166 Last Update: Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting

"Music is Life"

Some great tracks in your collection m8,keep up the great work&thanks alot for your efforts,i for 1 appreciate your efforts&giving me the opportunity to try&learn songs i realy like&otherwise would not be able to!THANKS :)

I know this may sound corny but could you poss do The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars?My grandson loves it&im trying to get him into playing guitar,hes only 6 but shows potential&maybe this1 would incurige him to try more :) thanks in advance :)

Now I'm in winter holidays at university. I will travel half of July, so I can't upload anything new in 2 to 3 weeks. The only thing that I can do is read the new posts and topics on my phone, and enjoy my well deserved holidays xD

PS: The next package will be ready when I get back.

All my Customs here: Sirandok's CDLC  Total of Customs: 166 Last Update: Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting

"Music is Life"

Now I'm in winter holidays at university. I will travel half of July, so I can't upload anything new in 2 to 3 weeks. The only thing that I can do is read the new posts and topics on my phone, and enjoy my well deserved holidays xD

PS: The next package will be ready when I get back.

Now I am so sad :cry:  Enjoy your Holidays :P

:wub: My mother said I could grow up to be anything I wanted

So I became an Asshole. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, very nice work! I just got the pc version and was going to town last night. I'm not sure how busy you are, but I'd like to make a request for a band. The band is called Dispatch and a few songs that I'd love to see are The General, Circles Around the Sun, Hey, Hey, Time Served and Prince of Spades. If you don't have time, I highly recommend them regardless. One of my favorites out of Vermont. And keep up the awesome work.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm coming back for holidays today. I have a lot of work to do, but I think that I will have the next package on saturday, only because I need to test all the songs before upload them, and do proper fixes if is needed.

I have a lot of good ideas, but for this week I will focus on finish the next package.

Regards!

"Music is Life"

I'm coming back for holidays today. I have a lot of work to do, but I think that I will have the next package on saturday, only because I need to test all the songs before upload them, and do proper fixes if is needed.

I have a lot of good ideas, but for this week I will focus on finish the next package.

Regards!

I missed you so much ! :wub:

Next package will be ready on Saturday 21:00 PM aprox., Santiago, Chile.

I will do a summary of all the songs that need fixes, because I see a lot of new messages when I see all my topics, one with fast fixing others not that easy xD

Well, at this moment all you know what is the next pack haha, so stay tuned, is almost finish.

Regards

PS: Thanks for the support and the good comments. I really appreciate them :)

• Like 1

"Music is Life"

5 Song Journey CDLC Pack is already submitted:

Journey - Faithfully

Journey - Feeling that Way

Journey - Lights

Journey - Wheel in the Sky

Journey - When you Love a Woman

Sorry for the delay but I have connection problems xD

Have Fun! and do proper feedback when is needed. :D

• Like 1

"Music is Life"

Hint for next pack!

http://s2.subirimagenes.com/otros/previo/thump_9020138next-pack.jpg

Regards!

Way too easy!  :lol:

Looking forward to the INXS. :D

"This is a slippery slope, a Bass is a 'gateway' instrument." - Portlandia  S4E4
       Own a Guitar, but not a Bass?  Use Rocksmith's Bass Emulator Mode to get low & funky today!   

No Doubt - Don't Speak was erased from the list, because now is an ODLC.

For some errors on the tabs and other minor issues the next package will be on friday night. someday next week.

Regards!

EDIT: Main post fixed.

EDIT2: I have a headache and I feel sick, abd for that I will finish the package when I feel better. Regards!

• Like 1

"Music is Life"

• 3 weeks later...

I will buy a new cable on Monday, so soon as I get it I will test the next package and upload it.

Thanks for all the support guys.

I willl do more packages but I'm working on doing better versions for the posted songs too.

Kiss Me is ready but I need test it first.

Regards!

"Music is Life"

I will buy a new cable on Monday, so soon as I get it I will test the next package and upload it.

Thanks for all the support guys.

I willl do more packages but I'm working on doing better versions for the posted songs too.

Kiss Me is ready but I need test it first.

Regards!

Hope your feeling better.

• Like 1

3 Song INXS CDLC Pack submitted:

INXS - New Sensation

INXS - Original Sin

INXS - Suicide Blonde

Have Fun!

About fucking time ! :P ( Just kidding ) Thanks for the pack Next hint please. B) INXS not my cup of tea . :wacko: But love your work. :wub:

One song added because it's a special ocassion.

A small tribute to a great artist of Latin rock. Gracias Totales Gustavo Cerati!! Rest in Peace.

Gustavo Cerati - Crimen

Regards!

"Music is Life"