Sirandok's CDLC

Sirandok

I LOVE YOU !!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Can't wait to see whats next. !!!!

How are the tones for these songs? Sound good? Any problem to fix?

PS: Main Post is updated with new data! New Packs coming!

I think the tones are really cool. But what do I know. Love all the tone switches.

Is good to read that :) I have a good time doing sound perfect the tones for Foreigner :D

All my Customs here: Sirandok's CDLC  Total of Customs: 166 Last Update: Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting

"Music is Life"

Next week, new versions for:

Eric Clapton - Tears in Heaven (Fixed start of 1st verse with correct notes, this is as the rhythm guitar)

Gene Kelly - Singin' in the Rain (New guitar tone with a lot of more fixes)

Simply Red - Make me Feel Brand New (Bass synced with a new tone)

And maybe the next package will be on 70% progress.

Regards

PS: make feedback in the songs already submitted, in this way I can do fixes when I can.

All my Customs here: Sirandok's CDLC  Total of Customs: 166 Last Update: Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting

"Music is Life"

Now that the OneRepublic CDLC Pack is submitted I'm working on the next pack that in this moments is at 10% progress.

Play the OneRepublic songs and tell if the tone fit good with the song and if any song have problems for sync or anything on the respect songs submitteds.

Thanks for the support and feedback.

Have Fun!

"Music is Life"

Neither have I.  I'll give them a try though.  My first thought was that they were that awful boy band but now I realize their name is One Direction, so pretty much anything has to be better than that.

Haha well, now that you know taht wasn't One Direction and maybe you give a play to OneRepublic, do you like them?

PS: The next package is on 60% progress. Im working on fixes for the songs that need some fix but slowly giving priority to the new packages.

PS2: One Hint: The next package have 5 songs.

"Music is Life"

• Like 1

"Music is Life"

Ok, now the 2 song for te last pack that have prolems are fixed. Play the 2 songs and leave feedback if are fine or not.

The next package is at 60% and maybe on Friday will be ready.

Have Fun!

"Music is Life"

Maybe in a couple of hours I will submit the next pack.

I have been sitting on the edge of my seat all day waiting for your next  cdlc pack. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Hope is something I will love. The suspense is killing me  :???:

:wub: My mother said I could grow up to be anything I wanted

So I became an Asshole. :D

Maybe in a couple of hours I will submit the next pack.

I have been sitting on the edge of my seat all day waiting for your next  cdlc pack. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Hope is something I will love. The suspense is killing me  :???:

And fnally the waiting come to ends hahaha. Like I said in a post before this pack is for a great american rock band. ;)

"Music is Life"

Any chance you will do some ACDC for us?Thanks for all your hard work on your customs :)

ACDC now is in the list with 5 songs.

This week I'll do fixes on "Runaway" by Bon Jovi and "Waiting for a Girl Like You" by Foreigner. "I Walk the Line" by Johnny Cash will have some minor fixes on bass, in specific.

The next package is for a British Alternative Rock Band and is at 15% progress.

Regards.

• Like 1

"Music is Life"

• 2 weeks later...

5 Song Coldplay CDLC Pack Already Submitted:

Coldplay - Fix You

Coldplay - Talk

Coldplay - Trouble

Coldplay - Viva la Vida

Coldplay - Yellow

Have Fun Guys! ;) :D

PS: I start to work in the next package now.

PS2: Thanks for all the support that you bring me, I reached the 1000 likes, so thanks all.

• Like 2

"Music is Life"