Sirandok's CDLC

Sirandok

i play mainly lead guitar part

ok then what about:

A-ha - The Sun Always Shines On Tv 

Pet Shop Boys - WestEnd Girls

cars - Drive

The 3 songs added to WIP List.

Removed "Dust in the Wind" by Kansas because is a ODLC now.

See ya!

All my Customs here: Sirandok's CDLC  Total of Customs: 166 Last Update: Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting

"Music is Life"

thanks looking forward to these songs :)

where is your WIP list

The songs I made for package are surprise like ubisoft, but I have a huge WIP list on a excel file.

PS: Maybe this weekend I will have the last  song for the next 4 song part of the actual package.

Gretings!

All my Customs here: Sirandok's CDLC  Total of Customs: 166 Last Update: Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting

"Music is Life"

Gee you never take any of my requests. :(  I am so sad ;(

no, i take them but always that I want to do the song someone submitted them xD

So i give priority to others haha

But one of your request is in one the next pack of 4 songs ;)

PS: Kansas - Dust in the Wind is now a ODLC so I removed it for the list.

"Music is Life"

I never make requests, but if you ever have the time to visit my profile, maybe you like this classic, for which I can't find a tab.

And I will still have to wait a year or another before I can do it all by ear.

If I remember well, you have special abilities  ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello. I've seen a lot of your job, and i can say i'm a fan of you. 

I've waiting for soo long a song and nobody do it, can you give my wishes come true? :D

it's a pretty good song, is "Again" by "Lenny Kravitz" i love this song. Please.

Here the tabs. there is two of them becauses one have a few emistakes, and can be conmpesated by the other version ;)

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/l/lenny_kravitz/again_ver2_tab.htm- http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/l/lenny_kravitz/again_tab.htm

Or just this (i think this is the best tab) http://www.lenny-kravitz.com/song/id_62_get_tabs_Again.html

I don't know, you know how to do the best results. And thanks bro! :D

• 3 months later...

Hola amigo, eh visto que aceptas requests de canciones, espero que algun dia puedes hacer las mejores canciones de Caifanes/Jaguares :)

P.S. Me encanta tu trabajo  ;)

• Like 1

Rock & Metal Covers

You want to know the truth son, I'll tell you the truth. Your soul's gonna burn in the fire lake.

Hello! You're great :) Thank you very much.

May I make a request? I would love to play something of Tori Kelly, Halsey or Demi Lovato. They're great!

Sorry for my english, I'm from Argentina. 

Can't wait to see what's next!  :D

Hola amigo, eh visto que aceptas requests de canciones, espero que algun dia puedes hacer las mejores canciones de Caifanes/Jaguares :)

Añadidos Caifanes/jJaguares, Tori Kelly y Demi Lovato a la lista de canciones para hacer.

Como ya sabran yo no hago canciones indiviaduales, yo hago packs de canciones. Asi posiblemente pueden estar las canciones en un compilado o muchas canciones del mismo artista al igual que los DLC oficiales de rocksmith :)

No se cuanto demore, ya que estudio y trabajo.

PD: Miicaajb23 puedes escribirme en español, soy chileno jaja, asi que si queires una cancion en especifico vere q tan efectivamente puedo sacarla o crear la tablatura. Lo mismo va para ti MAGGERS ;)

"Music is Life"

Hello! You're great :) Thank you very much.

May I make a request? I would love to play something of Tori Kelly, Halsey or Demi Lovato. They're great!

Sorry for my english, I'm from Argentina. 

Can't wait to see what's next!  :D

Añadidos Caifanes/jJaguares, Tori Kelly y Demi Lovato a la lista de canciones para hacer.

Como ya sabran yo no hago canciones indiviaduales, yo hago packs de canciones. Asi posiblemente pueden estar las canciones en un compilado o muchas canciones del mismo artista al igual que los DLC oficiales de rocksmith :)

No se cuanto demore, ya que estudio y trabajo.

PD: Miicaajb23 puedes escribirme en español, soy chileno jaja, asi que si queires una cancion en especifico vere q tan efectivamente puedo sacarla o crear la tablatura. Lo mismo va para ti MAGGERS ;)

Jajajajaja, buenísimo entonces. Dale, muchas gracias. De Tori Kelly quisiera la de "Beautiful Things" y de Demi Lovato cualquiera realmente, desde los temas más viejos hasta los actuales. Y te tiro otra por las dudas, "Let it Go" de James Bay. 

Gracias otra vez, sos un genio! Saludos.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dont give any information about WIP these months because I'm in holidays. For this reason I can do any custom in this time. The next 4 customs will be ready on march when I come back to home.

Was difficult search for someone that upload playthough videos of the customs that I upload, so he starts with 3 videos. With the 3 of them he gets bad response, insulting personal messages in the personal youtube account, dislikes and other problems. So for this reason he dont want make more playthough videos, and with this I stiil like before him. With this response I doubt I will upload new playthough videos.

See ya!

"Music is Life"