Sirandok's CDLC

Sirandok

Amazingly they pick the same songs you did

Well, yeah hahah Now we must see how they did it and do a comparison of how far of an original artist tab I was haha.

Next package hint in the night.

Regards!

All my Customs here: Sirandok's CDLC  Total of Customs: 166 Last Update: Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting

"Music is Life"

• 2 months later...

Bon Jovi's songs "Livin' on a Prayer" and "It's my Life" was removed from the list of songs because now are Official DLC's.

20 Songs Package = Final fixes, so in a little more time will be ready, today.

All my Customs here: Sirandok's CDLC  Total of Customs: 166 Last Update: Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting

"Music is Life"

• 1 month later...

• 2 months later...

New version of Jailhouse Rock already uploaded.

Next is a package with 15 songs.

See ya!

"Music is Life"

You really been slacking off lately. :P You need to quit school and devote more time to making customs. :lol:

hahaha Well, as i finish the first test round I have a little more time this week to made customs. College takes all my time with works, practice and exams.

"Music is Life"

Happy to have found your page.

And would like to make the following request for some oldies song, which there are too few of on customsforge. :) And only a few thanks to you.

PLEASE

1. The Ink Spots - Maybe

2. Patsy Cline - Crazy

Ill second that request,

:wub: My mother said I could grow up to be anything I wanted

So I became an Asshole. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...