Problem DD Crash

Nithrash

Question

2 answers to this question

Without being able to see the project files, we can't say for sure, but my best guess is that there is no COUNT phrase in your project.

If your first section starts on the very first measure in EoF, then you'll need to add an entire (blank) measure before that so that EoF can add a count phrase for you.

The good news is, it super easy to do. Just use the "push offset back" 4 times (or however meany beats are in a measure for your song) and then re-save. The only other thing you'll need to do is use DDC again in order for the changes to take effect in the "DDC_PART_REAL_GUITAR..." .xml files.

If this doesn't solve your issue, then please do provide a link to your project files.

• Like 1

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

Hello, after I tried to create through both the Toolkit psarc and the xml file, the DD is added correctly, but when Rocksmith increase the level of difficulty and I press play the game "stops working" or crashes.

How can I fix this?

Hi,

RS2014 has a cache which contains the maximum levels you have reached during your previous playing sessions.

When you add DD on an existing CDLC, some structural informations are modified :

- phrases

- maximum level of DD for each phrase

The values which are kept in the cache maybe inconsistent with these new properties and can produce a crash in the game.

To avoid this, you can either :

- play the new release of the song one time until the end without using the Riff Repeater (RR can then be use during the second play)

- generate new IDs for each arrangement of the CDLC (by using the RSToolkit)

Hope that solves your issue ...

• Like 1