Advice on a new guitar

Neilpeart2112

Hey guys!
I have been playing guitars for about 12-13 years but I'm not that good as I should be anyway: can't still manage tapping properly for instance, but I'm thinking about getting a new axe.
I had a special Stratocaster edition years ago and I hated it (it was called Fender Fat Strat Deluxe W/ Floyd Rose)
I've been listening to a lot of Buckethead stuff and I'd like to have something close to it.
On the new axe I'm thinking of, I'd need a killswitch, a full tremolo and a very good action.
What would you guys suggest?
I'm pretty sure I'd need someone to build the killswitch later on because as far as I know only the signature Buckethead comes with the killswitch(es).
Thank you in advance and sorry because my english is still rusty XD.

Not sure yet about the range price, I'd say up to 700 USD.
Nope, it doesn't have to be a Les Paul shaped, just a guitar with a good action, a full Whammy and I'll add a killswitch later on.

I'm afraid that Esp would be better for metal only perhaps?
I took a look on that Esp, it has a Floyd Rose bridge, I'd prefere a regular since I don't like Floyd Rose bridges since my last experience. =)

• 1 month later...

hmmm I would check on mid range ibanez guitars, 350dx and 450dx are both good versatile guitars. The trems seem to be hit and miss, I have an Ibanez JS 140 and the trem is decent on it and its very versatile. HSH or HH with coil tap is what I would recommend you look for. Sorry for late reply, best of luck to finding something. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Rocksmith Championship Organizer

I have quite a bunch of guitars right now and the lowest (and best) action is no doubt the

70816_l.jpg

PRS 24 SE Mike Akerfeldt (Opeth) - extremely great guitar with a nice price too.

• Like 2

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

• 1 month later...