Carribean (non reggae)

lduperval

If you have submitted Carribean CDLC (or find some) that is not reggae or Ska, show your colors. Indicate the style also. If one style becomes very popular, we can split.

L

Edited by lduperval
Added new song
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@@lduperval Well I am currently working on Bachata, I picked up a cheap guitar to learn Bachata and would like to use Rocksmith to help me out. I am currently in the process of creating a CDLC for a bachata song. I think I may be the first to ever do it though.

hey man for guitar only or bass to ? i'm beginning bass and learning with rocksmith, i have never seen a bachata or salsa dlc, and i am in total love with this musics, it would be sooooo cool to see some of these here

• 2 weeks later...

@@lduperval Well I am currently working on Bachata, I picked up a cheap guitar to learn Bachata and would like to use Rocksmith to help me out. I am currently in the process of creating a CDLC for a bachata song. I think I may be the first to ever do it though.

hey man for guitar only or bass to ? i'm beginning bass and learning with rocksmith, i have never seen a bachata or salsa dlc, and i am in total love with this musics, it would be sooooo cool to see some of these here

Yea I haven't seen not ONE bachata DLC, Im trying to change that lol. But the guitar licks are hard to do for me in guitar pro... Ill get it with time lol

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is an awesome thread!
Thanks everyone for your songs!

I have been requesting a few salsa songs for a while and no one seemed to be tackling them... Since I'm still learning bass its really difficult for me to actually "help" but Id like to do so if theres any way to do it.

I would love to see "La agarro bajando - Gilberto Santa Rosa" as a CDLC. If anyone is intrested let me know, maybe I can help with a thing or two :)

• 1 year later...

On 2/9/2023 at 12:08 AM, lduperval said:

Bump

Hey, I literally disappeared from earth after making one 

Saw the track I made on youtube... It got me super excited!!! Hit me up chat. I might get back into it and learn the guitar again. I've still been producing music so I can make newer songs.

• Like 1