CDLC Orphanage

Teinashu

• Administrator

Say hello to our new CDLC Orphanage.

From now on if we find a download link that is broken and the user hasn't been online for 90+ days.

We'll update the download links and change the charter to CDLC Orphanage.

In the release notes we will make a note of who the original charter is, the date of when the CDLC was put into the orphanage and the member of staff who send the CDLC into the orphanage. 

If the original charter returns he can get the CDLC out of the orphanage without any problems. 

CDLC in the orphanage are also up for adoption. If a magna charter want's to adopt one of the songs. just send a message to the member of staff that is named in the release notes and the CDLC will be in your hands.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here.

• Like 38
  • Thanks 1

Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory
Steam -

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Thumbs up!!!!!!!

• Like 4

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

• Administrator

No. Only CDLC that are still in the database and have broken & absent charters are being put into the orphanage. 

Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory
Steam -

• 11 months later...

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 2/3/2022 at 10:57 AM, Trench762 said:

There are a few Ween songs in the database that when I try to download it requires a password, I don't know if that falls into the orphanage category, I know the HIV song and The Rift are not accessible, there may be a couple of others.

I had a similar experience with "Pigs on the Wing (8-Track Version)" by Pink Floyd. I emailed the owner with no luck. After about 2 weeks I reported the CDLC as not working, and in the notes I simply put that it requires a password. I checked a little bit ago and found that the CDLC was now missing.

I was kinda hoping I could find it elsewhere but no dice. Sucks because it's probably one of my favorite songs of all time.

• 1 year later...