Updated my CDLCs without permission?

Mercenary

Question

Hey guys!

I justed turned my pc on and wanted to check out the new CDLCs on here and then I saw two of my CDLCs (Dark Tranquillity - Final Resistance / Single Part Of Two) seemed to be updated? But I don't know how. I haven't done anything with them for a while.

Single Part Of Two has a new (and other) download link while Final Resistance still has the not working link because of my blocked Dropbox.

I wanted to remake them seperatly so I'm just confused how someone else did this. If the person would have at least spoke to me or something.

Any thoughts?

5 answers to this question

It can be that @@Izzy saw that your link was down and provide a working alternative for now.

Meant well, but would have been nicer to talk to me before doing it because as I said I haven't updated the links because they need to be renewed. No big thing just wanted to say.

And by the way...do you know when customsforge will work 100% again? I mean something like editing in the comment section, showing up the pre-view links for youtube on cdlc sites. Or is it something with my browser etc.?

• Administrator

I'm not aware of any major issue with customforge, if you notice any thing and can report closely your issue you'll be better creating a topic documenting your issue there : http://customsforge.com/forum/43-website-help-suggestions/

There's more than 30% of the link that are dead, notifying all user can be complicated since it's not automated at all. I understand that it's not welcomed to have his CDLC modified without being aware and i'll make sure that @@Izzy is aware of the problematic here but can't make any promises.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity