Wrong notes imported into EOF

ShrillBear52

Question

I hate to write this again,but it seems EoF still not a friend of mine :(    The first pic.is a legato part,i don't know if it's imported in just this way to EOF,or this is how whould look like in rocksmith.The Secon pic.is basicly the same stroy,don't know if it's just imported this way or no.

Here is the GP file,if you need.   Thanks!

http://oi65.tinypic.com/29xvi1f.jpg

http://oi64.tinypic.com/vrrr4p.jpg

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg

What I think you should do, as I've said before, is add whatever slides/notes you're referring into EoF after you've imported the tab.

You do realize that you can do this, right?

If it's only a couple of slides or notes, it would only take you a minute or two at the most.

The Led Zeppelin Discography thread

learning to chart > asking someone else to do it

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." - Lester Bangs

I bought GP6 at Christmas and have basically only used it to export a few .gpx files to .gp5.  I actually don't like it that much, it's not very custom friendly imo.

Every time you export to .gp5 you get a list of errors - it tells you what it has left out or cannot do as GP5 does not support it.  Even when you get a successful export it can do weird things in GP5, like not fkn play, or play one bar then go back to the start of the entrie song.

Long story short, I am not surprised at the differences you are finding between gp5 and gp6.  Are you just ignoring the warnings that gp6 is giving you?  The Black Magik .gp5 has been exported from GP6, I can tell by the colour scheme.  Did it tell you "cannot export grace note on bar 45 on guitar track" for example?

Every .gp6 file that I have used so far has resulted in weird shit on EoF.  Like really weird shit.  So weird I can't even begin to explain, and I have never complained cause I know the answer is the fault of the exported .gp5 file.  I would not describe the .gp5 that GP6 makes as "stable", that's for sure.

Having said that, looking at Black Magik I already counted about 20 to 30 mins of work (for me, with my experience) on getting it looking nice in game.  You need to learn how to use EoF to make it look like you want in the game and stop expecting perfect imports.

I know you try your best to type English, and a lot is being lost in translation here.  Take some hours to learn some EoF functions and shortcuts, you will be happier man :D

• Like 1

I bought GP6 at Christmas and have basically only used it to export a few .gpx files to .gp5.  I actually don't like it that much, it's not very custom friendly imo.

Every time you export to .gp5 you get a list of errors - it tells you what it has left out or cannot do as GP5 does not support it.  Even when you get a successful export it can do weird things in GP5, like not fkn play, or play one bar then go back to the start of the entrie song.

Long story short, I am not surprised at the differences you are finding between gp5 and gp6.  Are you just ignoring the warnings that gp6 is giving you?  The Black Magik .gp5 has been exported from GP6, I can tell by the colour scheme.  Did it tell you "cannot export grace note on bar 45 on guitar track" for example?

Every .gp6 file that I have used so far has resulted in weird shit on EoF.  Like really weird shit.  So weird I can't even begin to explain, and I have never complained cause I know the answer is the fault of the exported .gp5 file.  I would not describe the .gp5 that GP6 makes as "stable", that's for sure.

Having said that, looking at Black Magik I already counted about 20 to 30 mins of work (for me, with my experience) on getting it looking nice in game.  You need to learn how to use EoF to make it look like you want in the game and stop expecting perfect imports.

I know you try your best to type English, and a lot is being lost in translation here.  Take some hours to learn some EoF functions and shortcuts, you will be happier man :D

Not Black Magick,Bad Magick sry m8 :D   the only problem is to do the legato slide part in EOF,if i want to move the note just only a little bit,it will bind the legato note with the first D5 power chord(wich is come after the legato part) and I'm talking about the vampires song now,and not for bad magick,bad magick has a very different problem,but now i think i leave this 2 song,because i'm not in the mood to do them,and also I have personal problems with my friend , and mainly this influence my english so bad,so don't be supriesed i'm a reatard about speaking english.

My Customs

The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:

1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it

2.)I'm not at my computer

3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet

4.)I don't have any song to work on it

G7SOxFY.jpg