Importing original Rocksmith songs to RS14 on Xbox

andyoesq

Question

Hi All,

I have used a laptop forever for rocksmith. Have a ton of bought DLC on my laptop.

Recently got a xbox one for my sons, and got them a copy of rocksmith. I understand that I can't transfer my bought DLC from PC to Xbox One. Frustrating.

But I see that you can transfer the songs from the original Rocksmith to Rocksmith 14, as long as it is in the same family of console. So If you have DLC on xbox 360, you can import them into RS14.

I also see that I can get an old copy of RS for the xbox 360 for relatively cheap.

Can I just buy a copy of the old RS, for the xbox 360, and then have access to those songs on RS14 on the xbox one?

2 answers to this question

Short answer yes, but it looks like RS 2012 would have to be bought new. But you can still use the Disk Import tool on the Xbox one to import the songs into the game.

Source http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/924044-Rocksmith-2014-PlayStation-4-amp-Xbox-One-FAQ-Forums

• Like 1

Many nice scores on all songs :)