Notes dont appear for bends

Shinyditto12

Question

8 answers to this question

Based on the screen capture, my best guess is that this is near the end of the second instance of the "p2" phrase. Without knowing exactly what note you're talking about I just picked one in that area that has bends (the chord at 20.322s, which is the second chord in measure 11). This chord exists in the highest difficulty levels 5 and 6 as one open note and one bend note, and in difficulty level 4 as a single note that bends. It does not exist in any of the lower difficulties. To confirm if this is what's going on, the easiest test would be to create a version of the chart without dynamic difficulties (skip using DDC) and see if any expected notes are missing.

@@Shinyditto12,

Your issue is relative to the "highDensity" status management.

DDC v2.9 has a bug inside which overrides the status correctly generated by EOF.

You can download the v3.0 beta release and uncompress it in the "ddc" subfolder of your RSToolkit install.

Tell me if this new release of DDC works fine for your song.

So it should become the official one.

Thank you