Error on changing DLC App ID

Hi,

Rocksmith 2014 Steam, RCSTK v. 2.6.0.0-4174fc7b

installed DLC is Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark - 258348, CDLC - this one attached to Smashing Pumpkins - Cherub Rock - 248750

When i tried to changePackage ID via App ID Updater I always see this error  "could not find part of the path"

What's wrong?

Thanx

Hard working - hard rocking \m/ :angry: \m/

win 10 x64, i7-3770, 16Gb, VIA HD Audio, Rocksmith 2012-2014, Bobrov Acoustic guitar, Chinese USB-2-jack

(1) when i tried to use the Converter tab like here the software said than source and target must be different

After updating the same sh...t  :(

Edited by pvl_mksv

Hard working - hard rocking \m/ :angry: \m/

win 10 x64, i7-3770, 16Gb, VIA HD Audio, Rocksmith 2012-2014, Bobrov Acoustic guitar, Chinese USB-2-jack

• Developer

Follow my signature link and download the latest (beta) test build.  Then report back and let us know if it solved your problem.  Thanks

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• Developer

I will take a look.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• Developer

Hi,

Rocksmith 2014 Steam, RCSTK v. 2.6.0.0-4174fc7b

installed DLC is Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark - 258348, CDLC - this one attached to Smashing Pumpkins - Cherub Rock - 248750

When i tried to changePackage ID via App ID Updater I always see this error  "could not find part of the path"

What's wrong?

Thanx

The link you provided is to Aria Last Decline.  :huh:  Aria Last Decline AppId update works as expected.

And Error image is to Aria_There_high  which I can not find.  Plz provide correct link/info.

I think it's OS related is it win 10? You set customn location for %tmp% can you check if path created at your %tmp% folder

also try to run it as Admin if it fails to write to tmp, nothing we can do except identify that we're in readonly, maybe your AV is blocking us too.

• Like 1

• Developer

Pretty sure it is like Alex says, that is related to Win10.  Toolkit is updating Aria Last Decline AppId as expect on my machines WinXp and Win7 Pro.  You can also try setting compatibility mode in Win10 in addition to making sure you are running as Admin and have given your AV permissions to run toolkit.  All libraries are included with the toolkit beta install.  So if you did fresh install that should be ok.  Let us know if you figure it out.

One other thing, if you think the file is broken then check the box 'SNG to XML' which will regenerate XML arrangement files then click 'Unpack'.   Then click 'Pack'  and finally 'Repack AppID'.  So three separate steps which may fix the file.   If this works I will automate the process (reduce steps to just one) in the toolkit.

Confirmed the XML arrangements are not fully populated in the CDLC, so this could also be a problem on your machine but is not reproducible on mine.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy